• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I got a message from the USF athletics department that my section in RJS no longer includes club access.  They said I could upgrade to a different section, but the price differential was not worth it.  I renewed my season tickets online, and I am positive that my section indicated club access.  I had club access the past few seasons.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I think this is kind of dumb idea from the athletics department, considering that they do not have the season ticket holder base that USF used to have when they were in the Big East.  You would think they would do whatever they could do to expand the season ticket holder base and not agitate the existing season ticket holders.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

That seems like a bait and switch.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, hightechbull said:

I got a message from the USF athletics department that my section in RJS no longer includes club access.  They said I could upgrade to a different section, but the price differential was not worth it.  I renewed my season tickets online, and I am positive that my section indicated club access.  I had club access the past few seasons. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I think this is kind of dumb idea from the athletics department, considering that they do not have the season ticket holder base that USF used to have when they were in the Big East.  You would think they would do whatever they could do to expand the season ticket holder base and not agitate the existing season ticket holders.

I'm sure John will weigh in but I would be absolutely stunned if they allowed you to renew in a section that had Club access and then remove the access at this point. Here's the season tix map. What section did you renew in that no longer has Club access?

image.png.3885b2ab0ea100e8cc64d24ed9908123.png

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

While the stadium is rarely full the Club (at least on the West Side) often is. Club Access should absolutely be a benefit of certain sections IMHO

59 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

While the stadium is rarely full the Club (at least on the West Side) often is. Club Access should absolutely be a benefit of certain sections IMHO

Certain sections and certain Bulls Club levels....

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Certain sections and certain Bulls Club levels....

Certain sections and certain Bulls Club levels and only USF-gear-wearing fans!

Actually, I would be fine with opening the club to any section as long as the ticket holder is at a certain donor level, which is how it used to be.  Not sure if that's still the case.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

This is very interesting. We have friends who have seats in 214 and have always had Club Access.  Don't know if that is because of Donor Level or if that section had been included in the past. But it doesn't appear to be included now. Will have to have him check into it.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

This is very interesting. We have friends who have seats in 214 and have always had Club Access.  Don't know if that is because of Donor Level or if that section had been included in the past. But it doesn't appear to be included now. Will have to have him check into it.

Is it possible that they've always donated more than $1,000?  I asked if USF was still making that exception in an earlier post but now reading the fine print in Trip's posted image, I see the following quote (and it's been there for years):

"If seated in a non-club area, Green Bull donors ($1,000 +) will receive club access"

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm in 214 and it's never been automatic Club access. Always had to be at $1000 level or above to get it ...