Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Bulls returning talent while Memphis shops for it

8 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

Oh I don't judge his ability to coach on that one game. For example, he took Memphis to Wichita State and won at Koch Arena which is one of the most difficult places for a visiting team to win. When his team left Tampa they were 5-4 in the conference and they finished 11-7 and made it to the NIT.

His team got better as the season went on. The guy can coach. We'll see how good next season when he has a bunch of guys who all need the ball to be effective.

I don't think any former NBA player has as much experience coaching young guys as Penny had when he took the Memphis job. Penny coached MS, HS & AAU. He has an ability to connect with kids beyond "I was a NBA star and a star at this school so you should listen to me."

From the outside looking in, he does seem to have that IT factor.  I get why Memphis are so excited.

This is shaping up to become a pretty strong basketball leaque with some very good coaches.  Time will tell if we can keep them or they get poached.  

On 6/9/2019 at 9:02 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

That Precious name is just terrible...who the hell would do that to a child? 

His moms is just plain wrong for that! I assume buddy probably has tough skin at this point of his life. My last name is Poux (pronounced like "Pooh") so trust me i know how it feels to have an awkward name. 

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

On 6/14/2019 at 3:09 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

His moms is just plain wrong for that! I assume buddy probably has tough skin at this point of his life. My last name is Poux (pronounced like "Pooh") so trust me i know how it feels to have an awkward name. 

If I am not mistaken his brothers' names are God's Gift, God's Will and Promise. He also has two sisters, Grace and Peace. I think his dad is a Christian Minister and that all of the kids were born in Nigeria. All of those names can be found in the bible.

5 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

If I am not mistaken his brothers' names are God's Gift, God's Will and Promise. He also has two sisters, Grace and Peace. I think his dad is a Christian Minister and that all of the kids were born in Nigeria. All of those names can be found in the bible.

Still don’t make it right though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1