• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am curiuos, to say the least

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

about the passing game of the bulls. Have the Bulls kept the passing game under wraps for the Cane game? I think the last three games the Bulls were given the advantage in that they were not forsed into many passing situations which played right into the Bulls favor. Many think that  Julmiste can't pass very well but if anyone looks back on the TCU game last year you would know otherwise... I believe the Canes are in for a surprise ,and that includes  bulls fans. You don't have 8 WR's  to just hang around for occasional receptions or to be used sparringly in every game. I would think also that Leavitt has an bag o tricks prepared also. You know once again that the canes are to going to try to forse Julmiste to pass.. I would say this is going to reveal some new twist, maybe from both teams.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Agreed.  Funny how the past 3 games have no forced us to pass, at all.  PJ made some good throws at Penn State, but they were dropped.  Maybe our "trick" plays will just be simple passes??  Maybe the long ball we've all missed so much....  We shall SOON see.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  141

This is the reason why I read blowout all over this game.  Miami will absolutely stack the box and stuff Hall and force Julmiste to win it for USF.  I don't think he can against an athletic back-4 of Miami and their cover-2 system.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

PJ had better bring his TCU game passing if we are to win this one.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

I BULLieve we have held back the passing game in games 2 & 3 ... and didn't need it against L'ville ...

Hope PJ has his "A" game for um.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

USF is a run first offense.  Everyone knows this.  In games where we run the ball and the D can't stop it, why show anything else?  That being said, UM will stop it enough , so PJ will have to connect on some throws.  Most likely they will be 3rd and 6 or 7s to keep the chains moving.  The reverses we used last week to perfection won't work either.  UM has watched all of those tapes and understands CJL's affection for the trick play.  PJ will be forced to complete passes to move the chains.  I hope the OL gives him time, and I hope the D continues to fly around and hit them in the mouth, especially Kyle Wright.

Go Bulls!