• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

White Sox- 2005 World Series Champions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

You heard it here first. Flying to Chicago on the 10th if anyone (Mike) wants a souvenier.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta learn to hit first.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

Nice to see the former USF Student Body VP kicking it around on the board.  Didnt I see you storm the field vs. U of L?  Must be nice to still get those perks...

Congrats on your Black Sox not totally choking at the end.  I mean, you do play in the weakest division next to the NL West.  However, your failing in the post season is a foregone conclusion.  Your pitching isnt the same as the first half of the season and your hitting, well, isnt getting it done.  I have no horses in the race but thanks to the Devil Rays, you will face a shaken Indian, Yankee, or BoSox ball club.  

I suggest you go watch Field of Dreams because that is still the best Black Sox play you can see nowadays.  

i'm holding out hope for this not to be the case... but Cleveland and NY are playing well right now, they might just be the ALCS contenders, unless BOTH the sox find some bats real quick.

President Mike:

Are you a cubs or d-rays fan this week? Not like it matters at this point of the season anyways....

Dinner at any place in town says the Good Guys win it all? Why don't you give me some odds and put your money where your mouth is?

Be careful about the Black Sox jokes- Don't forget I made you and I can just as easily destroy you....

David Mincberg

2-Time VP

FSA VP Council Chairman

Midnight Mania Host 2001-2002

Inaugural Round Up Host

Sig-Ep Abuser

Mince,

If the Black Sox win it all this year, I will take you dinner anyplace you want in Tampa.  But, you have to provide me something in return if they dont.  

Griff

PS - I grew up on WGN being a local kid from Tampa.  So, yes, I am a Cubs fan but I am converted to the Rays...like I hope the rest of this area will do, too.  I like both teams but when they played each other (yes, I was there when the Rays played at Wrigley back in 2003, I will pull for the Rays).  By the way, that was when we found Sammy's little bat secret...

You like both teams huh Mike? Do you plan on having two wives? That's right You do root for USF and UF (I have pictures of the license plate tucked in for a rainy day). Am I your best friend or one of the many? Is America your country or is it just one of your favorites?

Unlike you I am a true American. I will honor my marriage, never turn my back on my country, and love the White Sox until the day I die. And when you attack me, my country, my team, my family (including Rambo), I will smack you down like this every time.

Give me odds on dinner- if you're so confident 3-1 should be fair.

So may God Bless America and have pity on your soul. You disgust me Mr. Griffin. Time to put up or shut up.

Oh Mince, you are living up to the scare tactics of your beloved Democratic Party...I, for one, will not engage in such attacks.  

GO BULLS

PS - You are my best friend.

this post is getting funny ;D

Mike: Hiding from responsibility-very republican. I'm glad you know when to throw in the towel at least.

Bob- How do you feel about this new best of 5 baseball playoff? I don't like it myself.