• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 for 1's are catching on

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

On 6/7/2019 at 12:30 AM, Brad said:

Nice if you can do that and people care.  Tampa folk wouldn't care about those teams.  I don't blame them, either.  

We have a home and home with Boise, so we will see.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

John Lewis is everywhere 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 6/13/2019 at 8:09 AM, John Lewis said:

We have a home and home with Boise, so we will see.

And Boise State is the strongest of the trio listed.  

On 6/15/2019 at 2:58 AM, Brad said:

And Boise State is the strongest of the trio listed.  

Point being is that I do believe our fans will care about that game

I agree, but not so much SD State or Fresno State.  No one cares about them much out here.  I guess SD State might have some connection to USF as our first IA opponent (right?).  For the UCFer to think dragging the Mountain West into 1:1s will be good for their fan base, he is wrong...We’re really talking about UCF fan’s assumption those 1 and 1’s are going to be appealing if they get them.  

Borderline Top 25?  That and no name recognition gets you nothing.

I’m sorry, and what about Fresno State?  No one cares.  I had to look up the conference and yet SD State shows up at ASU occasionally for an early season want up.

Plus a home and home with them is a long ways away from the MK.

You’d be better off playing teams people in Florida (outside of the UCF knowledgeable smallgroup) know and will show up for.  Teams from the southeast ideally.

If you guys are at a point where you sell out regardless of opponent, then you don’t need to worry,   I’m not privy to how well you draw against FCS schools.

Smaller venue, more convenient to students, I know.  Maybe you’ll be just fine.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Brad said:

If you guys are at a point where you sell out regardless of opponent, then you don’t need to worry,   I’m not privy to how well you draw against FCS schools.

They're drawing pretty good right now, with the natty and all ..... Will be interesting to see how it goes if they ever lose another regular season game.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,255
  • Days Won:  25

On 6/18/2019 at 11:59 AM, SquareKnight said:

That's the difference between UCF fans and USF "fans."  UCF fans actually know football. 😜

San Diego St has been a borderline Top 25 team (One Top 25 finish) with 10+ wins in three of the last four seasons.  Boise St has been a 10+ win team five of the last seven seasons with multiple Top 25 finishes.

UCF fans know that those games would be better than, and more important than games vs FAU/FIU...or even N Carolina or Georgia Tech (in their current state).UCF fans would also understand the importance of those games in separating UCF (and the AAC) from the top MWC teams even more with a win.

UCF had a near sellout of over 43,200 for an FCS team in 2018.  We routinely have 38,000 or more vs FCS teams and lower level FBS teams like FIU/FAU etc. To suggest that a game vs San Diego St or Boise St wouldn't be a hard sellout and one of the two or three most important games of any upcoming season is silly.

Where were all those loyal fans three seasons ago ? If UCF is so great why  are you here trying to justify your greatness to people who don't care.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

33 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Where were all those loyal fans three seasons ago ? If UCF is so great why  are you here trying to justify your greatness to people who don't care.

Ain’t nobody going around trying to justify the greatness of boobs. 

I'm surprised that no one has yet posted a tweet from Bianchi over the weekend where it stated that UCF would be willing to schedule a 2 for 1 with UF, where the game in Orlando would have to be played at Spectrum Stadium.

• Haha 1