Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

As we look to the 2019-20 athletic season...

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I’ve always looked forward to both those teams seasons, except one, because Hope springs eternal. Only season I really dreaded was MBB’s first BE season and wading into that monster with a walk on pg. 

Prior to last season I was almost at the point of not caring anymore...BG is a basketball god as far as I am concerned. 

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Prior to last season I was almost at the point of not caring anymore...BG is a basketball god as far as I am concerned. 

I don’t think not caring anymore will ever be an option for me ....

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

I’ve always looked forward to both those teams seasons, except one, because Hope springs eternal. Only season I really dreaded was MBB’s first BE season and wading into that monster with a walk on pg. 

Yeah I hear ya.....I guess what I'm saying, is that for me, this is the first time that both teams have an anticipated level of excitement in the same year (at least in a long time).  I realize there are a lot of question marks for Football, but there is also a level of optimism due to some of the changes in the off-season.......and good lord we haven't had anything to be excited about with M basketball since 2012.

7 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

I still haven't hopped on the hype train for football.

I'm hopeful that we'll look better on offense but is that enough?

There's a lot of excitement about our activity in the transfer portal for defensive holes but that activity concerns me more than excites me. The success rate on transfers is around 50%.

That's probably about the same as WT's recruits.  🤔

14 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

That's probably about the same as WT's recruits.  🤔

We're currently sitting at 25% (4/16) of the 2016 class making it this far. Of those four, one has graduated after coming in from Juco (Frank Johnson), two have been regular starters (Hampton, Wiggs), and one has struggled to find playing time (Dukes).

The 2017 class looks much better at 65% remaining. This class was officially CCS's but WT built most of it.

4 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

We're currently sitting at 25% (4/16) of the 2016 class making it this far. Of those four, one has graduated after coming in from Juco (Frank Johnson), two have been regular starters (Hampton, Wiggs), and one has struggled to find playing time (Dukes).

The 2017 class looks much better at 65% remaining. This class was officially CCS's but WT built most of it.

So you're saying the Juco/transfer route is the way to go.  😁