• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mens Basketball Season Tickets for New Buyers

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

As stated in another forum, for me, the answer has always been simple: Buy Bulls' season tickets, show up and yell my head off for the home team.

By having them forever, I have assured midcourt aisle seats in those first 6 or 7 rows.  It works, trust me.

Have always been an aisle guy but having to seriously think now about the getting up and down a lot during games’ affect on the ol’ knees. Had aisle for Lightning games but changed several years back. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

As stated in another forum, for me, the answer has always been simple: Buy Bulls' season tickets, show up and yell my head off for the home team.

By having them forever, I have assured midcourt aisle seats in those first 6 or 7 rows.  It works, trust me.

49 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Have always been an aisle guy but having to seriously think now about the getting up and down a lot during games’ affect on the ol’ knees. Had aisle for Lightning games but changed several years back. 

We should be real close to Silver this year with our new seats being S 103, Row G, 1 & 2.  The best seats we had were when we were on the side opposite the club and 2 rows in back of Mike S on the aisle.  But most of the people we knew were in the club seats so we switched over.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

32 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We should be real close to Silver this year with our new seats being S 103, Row G, 1 & 2. 

Even though those are seats I may have been tempted to look at to relocate to, I am glad they’re taking care of you higher roller new buyers first ...

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Even though those are seats I may have been tempted to look at to relocate to, I am glad they’re taking care of you higher roller new buyers first ...

We had been in F5 & 6 prior to giving them up a couple of years ago.  So we're pretty happy with them.  Being closer to the foul line is good but I like seeing both ends of the court equally.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

Will look forward to seeing you.  I think I was assigned to Row F either (i) because it was closest to matching my grade average when I attended good ol' USF, or (ii) it is the first letter of my most commonly utterd word over the past 48 years of watching USF basketball.🤬

• Haha 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  19

21 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

We should be real close to Silver this year with our new seats being S 103, Row G, 1 & 2.  The best seats we had were when we were on the side opposite the club and 2 rows in back of Mike S on the aisle.  But most of the people we knew were in the club seats so we switched over.

We miss you on the other side. 

Love my seats. I got UConn's Coach to respond to me when I told him that "This is a family event, watch your mouth."  I also love the fact that when the refs make a call, they have to make the hand gesture to the official scorer, and I am right behind her (or him, but mostly her), so the refs are looking at me, making one call, and I am gesturing the hand signal for the correct call that they missed. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, &rew Bull said:

I purchased my season tickets this morning. The ticket office is now working through sales for folks who placed deposits.

Welcome to the fold. Will be good seeing you at games.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,881
  • Days Won:  33

On 5/31/2019 at 10:29 PM, Brad said:

The renewal/adding/relocate phase for current STHers is underway now.  My sources indicate that the public will have the opportunity to buy new season ticket packages on  Monday, July 8.  Make a reminder.  Be ready.  This is a season you'll want to be in early.

July 17th is going to be the new date for the general public on sale

• Upvote 1