• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mens Basketball Season Tickets for New Buyers

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

The renewal/adding/relocate phase for current STHers is underway now.  My sources indicate that the public will have the opportunity to buy new season ticket packages on  Monday, July 8.  Make a reminder.  Be ready.  This is a season you'll want to be in early.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Brad said:

The renewal/adding/relocate phase for current STHers is underway now.  My sources indicate that the public will have the opportunity to buy new season ticket packages on  Monday, July 8.  Make a reminder.  Be ready.  This is a season you'll want to be in early.

Unless I'm mistaken, the public has had the opportunity to buy new season tix packages for quite awhile now, just won't be able to pick seats until July 8th. If anybody wants them that hasn't already put a deposit down better do it asap before more get in line in front of them ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Deposits have been going on fo a while now. According to my rep, I get to select my seats on 6/17 as a new season ticket holder.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Deposits have been going on for a while.   There was someone on here that didn't want to deposit , but buy.  If those depositing get a crack before the "general" public, that makes sense.  Suffice it to say, the time to get your tickets whether renewing (underway), depositing, or straight purchasing is very close.  Seats anywhere in the YC are better than none.  This could be a very entertaining season for Bulls basketball fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

26 minutes ago, Brad said:

Deposits have been going on for a while.   There was someone on here that didn't want to deposit , but buy.  If those depositing get a crack before the "general" public, that makes sense.  Suffice it to say, the time to get your tickets whether renewing (underway), depositing, or straight purchasing is very close.  Seats anywhere in the YC are better than none.  This could be a very entertaining season for Bulls basketball fans.

I'm going to buy my flex pack again like last year. Don't get to pick my seats, but I'm in the building!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Putting down the deposit is basically the same as buying. It just sets your place in line to choose seats ahead of the ones waiting to do it all at one time ......... like Southwest's Early Bird program except ours is free.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Deposits have been going on for a while now

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,370
  • Days Won:  13

Thanks Brad. It was me that is waiting until I can pick my seats. I need aisle seats and want to be in the first 6 to 7 rows. Not sure if that will be available and am not putting down a deposit without knowing.

11 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Thanks Brad. It was me that is waiting until I can pick my seats. I need aisle seats and want to be in the first 6 to 7 rows. Not sure if that will be available and am not putting down a deposit without knowing.

If you mean first 6 or 7 rows to the floor, you may be right ..... although I’m guessing if you had gotten deposit in early, maybe could have had choice in sections behind our basket. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  19

As stated in another forum, for me, the answer has always been simple: Buy Bulls' season tickets, show up and yell my head off for the home team.

By having them forever, I have assured midcourt aisle seats in those first 6 or 7 rows.  It works, trust me.