Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• October 19, 3:30 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00
    Navy 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest - Game DayRoster - Depth Chart - Game Notes - Stats 

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Corey lea

Do you think our needs have been addressed?

14 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No one has mentioned special teams yet. They were terrible two years ago and so-so last year. This is an area we need to be solid in as I can see more than a few games coming down to FG and good punting. 

Punting was not horrible it was good at times...hopefully the punter just becomes more consistent.

Getting Horne back at Kickoffs will be nice.  

Biggest area we need help is FG and kickoffs we need a strong leg not sure if this was addressed or if we have a freshman that might take the job...hope so.

22 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Biggest area we need help is FG and kickoffs we need a strong leg not sure if this was addressed or if we have a freshman that might take the job...hope so.

We have neither. Coby Weiss, ride or die.

Kickoffs were horrible last year. If they didn’t address that, they just weren’t paying attention.

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Kickoffs were horrible last year. If they didn’t address that, they just weren’t paying attention.

I forgot about those. You are right...actually they have been bad for the last three years. There was a one we always had a good kicker. No one from the current crew of kickers could make it from 48 with the game on the line. 

Back in my day we used to have kickers that could kick and could rap. Now we have kickers that neither can kick nor can rap. 

Just now, puc86 said:

Back in my day we used to have kickers that could kick and could rap. Now we have kickers that neither can kick nor can rap. 

I would argue we never had a kicker that could do both 😈

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I would argue we never had a kicker that could do both 😈

I will have you know that the single greatest rap about Matt Grothe was written by one Delbert Alverado. In all fairness to our current kickers it would be difficult to rap about this -

Image result for blake barnett

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I will have you know that the single greatest rap about Matt Grothe was written by one Delbert Alverado. In all fairness to our current kickers it would be difficult to rap about this -

Image result for blake barnett

Yeah, I remember the rap but I also unfortunately remember his "kicking" 

9 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Yeah, I remember the rap but I also unfortunately remember his "kicking" 

Maybe he wasn’t the best but he did play during the best time and while he didn’t excel at any one thing where else will you find a triple threat talent of punting, kicking and rapping? 

• Haha 1

Did we get any help with coaching philosophy? Here's to hoping Bell can shore up the defense too... 😁