Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Slowly the "tide" changes for UCF

On 6/1/2019 at 12:39 PM, footnfan1 said:

I do appreciate his making UCF  more main stream.

He's done terrific using UCF but he's also done a great job promoting UCF (I guess in essence promoting himself).  We'd all like to have a Mike Bianchi.  At least I would.

16 hours ago, Brad said:

He's done terrific using UCF but he's also done a great job promoting UCF (I guess in essence promoting himself).  We'd all like to have a Mike Bianchi.  At least I would.

He needs UCF to be big time. There’s not much else over there, which is why their whole “Orlando’s team” shtick worked. We’ll never have that over here .... until the Bucs and Rays move. If Bianchi was here, he’d be as big a **** as the columnists we have here are at times. 

• Upvote 1

Gained value you say?

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

D_ToXV3XUAAbqJE.jpg

If you believed it, you wouldn’t be here. Guarantee you Michigan fans aren’t in Ohio boards posting this thing.

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

If you believed it, you wouldn’t be here. Guarantee you Michigan fans aren’t in Ohio boards posting this thing.

I actually giggled a little. M had a great sports year, but football was a HUGE let down, UK being second, you just have to laugh!

How is Iowa number 7? 

9 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

How is Iowa number 7? 

It is  a total sports programs success rating. I would have to look, maybe the non football sports performed well.

6 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

It is  a total sports programs success rating. I would have to look, maybe the non football sports performed well.

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/Article/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Football-Basketball-Kirk-Ferentz-Fran-McCaffery-Lisa-Bluder-Megan-Gustafson-133624483/

Basketball and wrestling carried them. 

It think it's less about total sports and more of a are you good at football and basketball metric. 

26 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/Article/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Football-Basketball-Kirk-Ferentz-Fran-McCaffery-Lisa-Bluder-Megan-Gustafson-133624483/

Basketball and wrestling carried them. 

It think it's less about total sports and more of a are you good at football and basketball metric. 

Yep

The weighted formula puts 2.5 times as much emphasis on football and 2.0 times the emphasis on men's basketball compared to women's basketball and the "wild cards."  Teams that did not finish in the final AP Top 25 in football but played in a bowl were awarded 62.5 points (25 x 2.5). Teams that made the men's NIT were given 20 points (10 x 2), while WNIT teams received 10 points. For all titles settled via bracket, point totals were based upon how many teams participated. All champions in the other sports received 100 points for a national title.