Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Isn’t May 29th the day Rideau Decides?

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Brad said:

@puc86 clearly has no interest in being apart of our community's "Conduct and Culture" executive board.  😂

Puc is the poster child for today's social media environment .... just thank God we don't have more of them on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Triple B said:

Puc is the poster child for today's social media environment .... just thank God we don't have more of them on here.

All I read there is I am the best, so thanks Trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

All I read there is I am the best, so thanks Trip.

One of the best. Most of the others shunned the poster child moniker ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Triple B said:

One of the best. Most of the others shunned the poster child moniker ...


 

The hippopotamus, he is not born going, "Cool bean, I am a hippo." No way, José. So he tried to paint the stripe on himself to be like the zebra, but he fool no one. And then he tried to put the spot on his skin to be like the leopard, but everyone know he is a hippo. So at certain point, he look himself in the mirror, and he just say, "Hey, I am a hippopotamus, and there is nothing I can do about it." And as soon as he accepts this, he live life happy.

Happy as a Hippo.

Edited by puc86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

That’s not the right way to navigate the internet. You need to state every opinion as fact. Be as big an ******* as possible. If someone proves you wrong you never admit it you just keep doubling down on your opinion no matter how far of a corner it paints yourself into. Every day is a new day so don’t be afraid to completely pivot on your opinions but never acknowledge that you have changed or were previously wrong. You are always right, everyone else is always wrong and if you argue the point long enough they will eventually give up allowing you to be proven the winner of every argument. Some people will wonder what’s the point of interacting with people this way, because **** ‘em that’s why.

I was in the negative points so I had to soften my approach, now that I am back to zero time to let my hair down.  Your strategy is brilliant and I have used pieces of this strategy in the past however never memorialized it to use as a blueprint.  I believe following this framework should raise my game a notch or two.  Thanks for the insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was in the negative points so I had to soften my approach, now that I am back to zero time to let my hair down.  Your strategy is brilliant and I have used pieces of this strategy in the past however never memorialized it to use as a blueprint.  I believe following this framework should raise my game a notch or two.  Thanks for the insight.

Anything I can do to make the world a better place, welcome to our community and maybe fortuna will lead some of us to your area at the end of the season. Who doesn’t dream of border town vacations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I was in the negative points so I had to soften my approach, now that I am back to zero time to let my hair down.  Your strategy is brilliant and I have used pieces of this strategy in the past however never memorialized it to use as a blueprint.  I believe following this framework should raise my game a notch or two.  Thanks for the insight.

points are overrated.

i was on this forum 10 years before I got a single point.

also, the Dookie and Mad Jimbo Face react don't seem to affect reputation score.

i would have assumed the Dookie obviously means "hey bro, your post is the ****!" but nobody ever clarified this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

 "hey bro, your post is the ****!"

FIFY, clarified

Edited by Apis Bull
  • ???? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

points are overrated.

i was on this forum 10 years before I got a single point.

FYI, we just added them in the last 9-12 months I'd say.  :roflmao:

22 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

also, the Dookie and Mad Jimbo Face react don't seem to affect reputation score.

i would have assumed the Dookie obviously means "hey bro, your post is the ****!" but nobody ever clarified this.

Still market testing these emojis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...