• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Scheduling Philosophy and TSA Lease

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

We know they identify as a Power 5 program and National Champs. Unfortunately for them, reality doesn't hold that up. I can't wait for them to crash back down to Earth. Their diluted fan base is acting as if they will never have a losing season again. I'm just sitting back and waiting for the inevitable collapse. 

I see a zero win season in the not too distant future for them. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Bianchi posts some B.S. numbers in an opinion column in the Slantenal and you take it as gospel? The numbers absolutely do not add up. There is nothing anywhere to support an assertion that UCF "makes" $3 to $4 million per home game.  If you are going to come on here and dispute actual numbers, you have to be prepared to back it up. 

I just posted an accounting audit that shows that they, "made" $3.5 million for all of 2017.  I couldn't find 2018 numbers.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

On 5/27/2019 at 11:26 PM, Triple B said:

Actually, you ARE the one making the assertions until you provide sources ..... and telling someone to Google it isn't how that works on here.

13 hours ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

Nah x 2

The evidence keeps piling up ....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

So I either post sources that are easily googled (first page), as if I need validation from anyone here anyway, just to be called a troll if I do...or I refuse to provide links and clicks and am called a closet fan anyway.  I'm clearly dealing with the highest caliber fans out there.  You guys are pathetic.  It's obvious they are making bank, certainly enough to cover their cheap ass stadium-which is all I posed to begin with.  Your faux rage clouded you so much that you can't even acknowledge the basics.  

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

18 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

So I either post sources that are easily googled (first page), as if I need validation from anyone here anyway, just to be called a troll if I do...or I refuse to provide links and clicks and am called a closet fan anyway.  I'm clearly dealing with the highest caliber fans out there.  You guys are pathetic.  It's obvious they are making bank, certainly enough to cover their cheap ass stadium-which is all I posed to begin with.  Your faux rage clouded you so much that you can't even acknowledge the basics.  

No need to get all pissy about it. I just posted the audit that showed that the made $3.5 million in revenue and cleared a little over $1 million for the year.  Certainly not $3 - 4 million per game. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Sorta new to the argument, but I have to wonder how much “bank” you’re making when you have to have 7 home games.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

32 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

You took the BS numbers thrown about in one article by Bianchi as gospel. You questioned the numbers that I provided. I questioned you further on the math and you said you can't compare the NY Yankees per fan, per game revenue to that of UCF. While I agree with that assessment (the Yankees make much more than UCF) the point was to show you that Bianchi's numbers were BS. 

Just now, Brad said:

Sorta new to the argument, but I have to wonder how much “bank” you’re making when you have to have 7 home games.

He was trying to make the point that UCF doesn't HAVE to have 7 home games as often as possible. My position is clearly that they do. 

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Seeing as how they didn't have 7 home games without the postseason that year there's really no argument that they need 7 home games.  Which all that does is call bs on their strategy, meaning they could afford at least one 2-1 every now and again.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

He was trying to make the point that UCF doesn't HAVE to have 7 home games as often as possible. My position is clearly that they do. 

Danny White would agree with you.

4 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

You took the BS numbers thrown about in one article by Bianchi as gospel. You questioned the numbers that I provided. I questioned you further on the math and you said you can't compare the NY Yankees per fan, per game revenue to that of UCF. While I agree with that assessment (the Yankees make much more than UCF) the point was to show you that Bianchi's numbers were BS. 

No I didn't, I posted real numbers from an impartial source that showed you were wrong.  I then followed up by saying even Mike Bianchi says its 3-4 million, but also that there's no citations listed where he got that from so 'grain of salt alert'.  You still being butt hurt over having your (I presume time consuming) research disproven, you resorted to poor reading comprehension at best to try to make it out like I'm some sort of Bianchi apologist or follower...which is asinine.  You also followed up with the asinine analogy with baseball and football, which is almost as bad as not reading clearly.