Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Gismo

Alabama trolling UCF

spacer.png

spacer.png

599466FC-4CC2-49A3-A5E9-DD2A5EC75FFC.jpeg.0476dfd47b9e81285ebf69fd3d3b22cc.jpeg

Don't care about UCF. I just hope the program can grow to the point in the next few years where these games will be competitive/winnable for us.

7 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Don't care about UCF. I just hope the program can grow to the point in the next few years where these games will be competitive/winnable for us.

Well said.....however as long as Mr. Satan is at Bama, I doubt we will ever be able to compete with them.  Hope I'm wrong.

38 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well said.....however as long as Mr. Satan is at Bama, I doubt we will ever be able to compete with them.  Hope I'm wrong.

It will be interesting to see if he is there for any of the 3 games that we're playing against them.

I saw this on Twitter, came here to see if it is for real but still can't tell.  Is this legit?

Should play all three at Bama if University of Alabama will make a down payment on OCS.

I saw the title and I was thinking that I was going to have to move another thread.  Glad that I don't. :)

27 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Should play all three at Bama if University of Alabama will make a down payment on OCS.

Would Bama play us in Tampa if we had an OCS, or is it more desirable for them to want to play in RayJay?.......I'm kind of torn on this issue. 

I personally like RayJay, its a nice NFL stadium, closer to my home.  But, we are not getting enough butts in seats.....I know getting a little off-topic.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But, we are not getting enough butts in seats.....

This game will be sold out

• Upvote 1

Moved this here because most Kanigit fans can't post on our Main board so in fairness, thought they should have a chance to "defend" themselves here ........... :rolleyes: