Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Recommended Posts

Gotta love ESPN .... at least it wasn't the goat helmet.

image.thumb.png.d584bd6b01629532aa6bfb3e6bcd4482.png

Alabama, South Florida to start series in 2023

Alabama and South Florida announced they will start a three-game football series in the 2023 season. The Crimson Tide and Bulls have met once before in 2003.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This works on so many levels. First, it is good for our program. We don't make a lot of revenue from a typical home game, even against a bottom to middling P5 team such as Illinois or Syracuse. We

this scheduling philosophy does nothing for us, I mean who wants this caliber of a team on their schedule??? (sarcasm)

Statue?  I was picturing the Charlie Strong Reflecting Pond filled with UCF tears....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Gotta love ESPN .... at least it wasn't the goat helmet.

image.thumb.png.d584bd6b01629532aa6bfb3e6bcd4482.png

Alabama, South Florida to start series in 2023

Alabama and South Florida announced they will start a three-game football series in the 2023 season. The Crimson Tide and Bulls have met once before in 2003.

Somewhere @BigShoop is spinning in his grave 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Somewhere @BigShoop is spinning in his grave 

God love him ..... but I still consider those my favorite helmets because of memories invoked when I see them, and that **** gold color was pretty much unique in college football at that tome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife went to Bama. She's excited and happy that USF was able to schedule the Tide. ROLL BULLS ROLL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So when do we add the Alabama travel thread?    It's got to be better than that 2003 fiasco in Birmingham (150 degrees Fahrenheit on the field and I had seat 31 in a row with only 30 seats).

 And do we get served up in lieu of the usual pre-Auburn cupcake?  I bet not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'll have to take your word for it, I've never seen Chuck's balls.

They have their own gravitational pull. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crambone said:

They have their own gravitational pull. 

Haha......it makes it even more funny, cause your User Name is "crambone".

Yes, I'm a very immature middle aged guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

So when do we add the Alabama travel thread?    It's got to be better than that 2003 fiasco in Birmingham (150 degrees Fahrenheit on the field and I had seat 31 in a row with only 30 seats).

 And do we get served up in lieu of the usual pre-Auburn cupcake?  I bet not.

Bring back the **** travel thread board! We have great games to organize! 

44 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Somewhere @BigShoop is spinning in his grave 

Best **** helmets Ever!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

God love him ..... but I still consider those my favorite helmets because of memories invoked when I see them, and that **** gold color was pretty much unique in college football at that tome.

I personally liked the green gold color and the black logo.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bring back the **** travel thread board! We have great games to organize! 

Best **** helmets Ever!!!

I agree 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

So when do we add the Alabama travel thread?    It's got to be better than that 2003 fiasco in Birmingham (150 degrees Fahrenheit on the field and I had seat 31 in a row with only 30 seats).

 And do we get served up in lieu of the usual pre-Auburn cupcake?  I bet not.

I still have my yellow shirt that was the first iconic u shirt that I owned. It was an amazing first half but horrible end, that was sweltering in our enzone collapsable metal bleachers with zero water in the stadium. I think that’s the last game Alabama played there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.