• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

On 5/23/2019 at 11:27 AM, BulledOver said:

It's at a border crossing so prob be a filled stadium..

Citizenship offered to all in attendance. Must stay until the final 2 minutes to qualify.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Citizenship offered to all in attendance. Must stay until the final 2 minutes to qualify.

Ha!  You should run for congress your the only one with a logical plan. You know most in attendance will be totally screwed up watching the game since the ball bounces funny and is an odd shape plus, a TD is scored and the announcer doesn't yell...GGGGOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!   Ok that's prob all I got regarding Frisco Tx topic however it sounds like a nice community where folks ( cow pokes ) even have "butlers" how cool is that ?? I have a butler but I call her honey....

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/27/2019 at 12:31 PM, Friscobull said:

Adding over 10k people a year and will eventually eclipse the Tampa population.  However I am doing everything possible to keep the property values down simply by my sheer presence, and my advice is still to not drink the water.

I lived in Plano, and Little Elm....back when there were way more cow chips than people living in Frisch.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

22 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha!  You should run for congress your the only one with a logical plan. You know most in attendance will be totally screwed up watching the game since the ball bounces funny and is an odd shape plus, a TD is scored and the announcer doesn't yell...GGGGOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!   Ok that's prob all I got regarding Frisco Tx topic however it sounds like a nice community where folks ( cow pokes ) even have "butlers" how cool is that ?? I have a butler but I call her honey....

I have a plan, that makes me woefully unqualified for Congress. I also believe in honesty and doing ones job. So you see, I'm just not a fit for Congress. :05-nono:

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1