Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
BrassBulls12

Week 1 a trap game for Wisconsin

Recommended Posts

Yea no secret they will run the ball most of the game...last game we faced Melvin Gordon hopefully they dont have as talented a running back.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wisconsin by 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea no secret they will run the ball most of the game...last game we faced Melvin Gordon hopefully they dont have as talented a running back.

 

 

Nah just last years Doak Walker award. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 games 307 yards per average game, totaling  2147 yards,16 touchdowns .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad said:

Wonder if we ever considered running a power I offense?

good stuff, I still wake up in cold sweats thinking of all the hours lost watching CWT and his inept power scheme for those 2 years.  All kinds of movement before the snap resulting in a 3 and out over and over and over

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A la Stanford.

Just let ‘em cook , CWT  😂😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad said:

Wonder if we ever considered running a power I offense?

We should try to get bigger midwestern lineman and compete with the entire country for the recruits instead of focusing on quickness and speed that we have in excess within 30 miles of campus.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

We should try to get bigger midwestern lineman and compete with the entire country for the recruits instead of focusing on quickness and speed that we have in excess within 30 miles of campus.

I was actually all for the idea when CWT said that was the plan. But obviously it can’t work in Florida very well. Fortunately, he changed things up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Nah just last years Doak Walker award. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Looked him up yikes...great junior year top back in nation. Great..well no secret what Wisconsin is going to do this game for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was actually all for the idea when CWT said that was the plan. But obviously it can’t work in Florida very well. Fortunately, he changed things up. 

I love power football, I do not love the results of power football at USF. Historically the more of the game that takes place in the trenches the greater the likelihood is that we will lose. We haven’t been able to jam it down the middle and we haven’t been able to stop it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...