• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF mad at USF... lmao (Off Topic)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, SquareKnight said:

Bianchi's numbers are inflated at the upper end.  UCF's per game revenue is reportedly "approaching $3 million per game," depending on the circumstances.  That tells me that the real income per game right now probably averages around $2.5 - $2.7 million.  As a "columnist" and not a reporter, he exaggerated for effect.   

Based on 2018 prices, I entered into a spreadsheet the number of seats, and total $ revenue (ticket + donation) in every non-student section of the stadium (which came to about 33,000 seats). The total comes to around $1.5 million per game.

That does NOT include the cost of the 17 Field Cabanas because I cannot find the price they lease for.

That also does NOT include the 20 tower suites, again because I am not sure of the current lease price.

So, if you take the $1.5 million + Field Cabanas + Suites + Concessions + Sponsorship/Advertising Revenue...it doesn't seem too hard to reach the $2.5 - $2.7 million number.

Added revenue opportunities for the upcoming season include...

Last year, UCF added "Loge Seats" on the west sideline to the upper walkway on the south side of the tower.  This year they plan to add the same kind of Loge Seats on the upper walkway on the north side of the tower.

The Carl Black & Gold Cabana (East side premium seating) will be expanded this year...AND the cost of those season tickets is going up by $100.

A few sections (not many) also had a price increase compared to last year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

That is this season coming up.  I have been addressing future signings, since we are addressing a new proclaimed strategy by UCF.  So, to be factually correct, how many big named programs are on your schedule after the Stanford game?  Now, get them (fast) with the one and one parameter.  Now, get them from programs who haven't been p.o'd by UCF's attitude.  The funnel gets kind of small at one end and needs to be filled quickly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, SquareKnight said:

UCF is finishing a home and home series with a school that has had far more Top 25 and Top 15 finishes over the last  decade than Miami, Florida, Texas and Louisville. 

https://twitter.com/finebaum/status/1134194188273291276

What a coincidence, so are we!