• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF mad at USF... lmao (Off Topic)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Image result for aac football championship trophy

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

I’m pretty sure someone just photo shopped the Vince Lombardi trophy. 

8A660E52-C587-452A-A951-FE3EA20CB91A.jpeg

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

spacer.png

I can post pictures too

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Brad said:

Not true in Arizona.  They don't even know what UCF stands for, and don't bother to guess.

Two Fiesta Bowls in four years, sorry Brad, you’re wrong.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

13 minutes ago, South_Tampa_Knight said:

Not at all.  Been out here now 12 years, people confuse the directional schools.  When USF was kicking UCF's ass they didn't know the dif and confused them when you're kicking our ass.  The Fiesta Bowl games have only led people to think that me, the guy from Florida, went there, to UCF.  It's been a terrible time.  They don't know UCF is from MouseTown.  They don't know that are multiple non-UF or FSU schools.  Not all the same collection of three letters.  They couldn't name the cities for 85% of Florida schools.  Very simple for people out here - it's Arizona or Arizona State.  The radio guys did get a good laugh about the national champ claims, but that was the height of the knowledge gain out here. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

42 minutes ago, South_Tampa_Knight said:

23 minutes ago, Brad said:

Not at all.  Been out here now 12 years, people confuse the directional schools.  When USF was kicking UCF's ass they didn't know the dif and confused them when you're kicking our ass.  The Fiesta Bowl games have only led people to think that me, the guy from Florida, went there, to UCF.  It's been a terrible time.  They don't know UCF is from MouseTown.  They don't know that are multiple non-UF or FSU schools.  Not all the same collection of three letters.  They couldn't name the cities for 85% of Florida schools.  Very simple for people out here - it's Arizona or Arizona State.  The radio guys did get a good laugh about the national champ claims, but that was the height of the knowledge gain out here. 

Brad,

Don't you realize that a UCF fan would know better than a guy that actually lives in Arizona?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Similar experiences in Vegas a couple of weeks ago ..... Bad news is they thought we were UCF .... Good news is they were smirking when they asked us about .... all had a good laugh at the whole natty thing .... but apparently all pub is good pub even if you're being laughed at ....I guess.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

I’m in a sports bar right now.  It’s a little early, but maybe I could do a “man on the street” thing and ask the patrons about UCF and record their responses as to their history (#2 ranking, Fiesta Bowl) and their many campus locations.  It would also be fun to see how many teams in the P6 American Conference could be named.  The only problem is I could be declared a nuisance and the police called.  No one knows and no one cares.  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Well Brad that is your viewpoint, I know two members of the Fiesta bowl committee through work.  One is on the marketing committee.  He knows UCF very well and has said to me UCF by far is the best of the G5 schools when they have to take one.  He went in to say they preferred UCF over closer G5 schools because the UCF fan base is a proven traveler.

Edited by South_Tampa_Knight

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, South_Tampa_Knight said:

Well Brad that is your viewpoint, I know two members of the Fiesta bowl committee through work.  One is on the marketing committee.  He knows UCF very well and has said to me UCF by far is the best of the G5 schools when they have to take one.  He went in to say they preferred UCF over closer G5 schools because the UCF fan base is a proven traveler.

💯 of the people that know me also only know about USF from the G5 and think we are the only team of note, it’s called proximity bias. The average person has no idea who UCF is or any other team from the the P6 and deep down you know it’s true.