• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF mad at USF... lmao

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You think my attitude could have changed things?  Maybe I should have demanded more excellence.

Hahahahaha no not your attitude specifically just an overall (probably the most pervasive opinion) belief that one university can’t kill another’s football program. Maybe it’s not possible but you will never know for sure if you don’t try. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

Gone here

48 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Like when one of us was BCS and the other wasn’t?

Exactly 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

This pretty much sums it up for me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Because I put them there,  so many years ago.

UCFRearView100h.gif

Thanks JuJu and Dougie.  You guys & Brett really f'd up my one and only gif.

@puc86???

We just have to reverse it and it willl be once again fitting. Anytime you have someone in the rear view it’s probably worth the extra minute to back over them and make sure they never get up again.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I’m sick of them being better than us at Football.

It is not just football. Have you seen the War on I-4 overall point total? USF has a ways to go. Hopefully can get there fast. 

22 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

It is not just football. Have you seen the War on I-4 overall point total? USF has a ways to go. Hopefully can get there fast. 

What’s the war on I-4?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Triple B said:

Should have ******* known ...... All I have to say is what do you think UCF is mostly talked about, the win streak conf championships and NY6 bowls or making assklowns of themselves about a national championship, and now this stupid 2-1 faux controversy? Would I love to have had their on the field success ..... absolutely .... but if our admin had handled it the way they have, I would have seriously considered the continuing of my support.

I was in Alabama during the football season and was listening to Sports Talk Radio and they were calling the local show and complaining about UCF. But not one of those fans in Alabama ever said that Alabama should just play them.

The important audience, recruits, their parents and their High School coaches are talkin about UCF winning and playing on New Year's Day and getting guys drafted to the league. Those people and alumni are the audience that really matters.

That it bothers everyone else is just icing on the cake. Like Nas said "you can hate me now."

The 2-for-one scheduling is a non issue for me. If you are a G5 program you can play a home and home series with a P5 program. It is just most likely just going to be Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Maryland, North Carolina, Rutgers and not FSU, UF, Ohio State or Michigan type programs.

Besides UF didn't even offer UCF a 2-for-1. It was a 2-for-neutral. I don't blame them for not being interested in doing that.

UCF is trying to sellout all of their home games while USF is just trying to sell tickets period.

The programs are in two different places but Michael Kelly is doing a great job imo.

I respect what UCF is doing. They aren't settling. They're winning and they're making noise about the corrupt College football system. Many programs don't want to schedule UCF or USF because it is too dangerous.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

What are we bickering about? 

Got my old best friend out of storage today, found a nail in a tire, plugged it, collected my very tolerant wife.....

EA2RIM3t.jpg

And drove here, to my wifes happy place. 

ZZXZ7shm.jpg

uBnojrTm.jpg

I am a great husband, at the moment.Back to conference bickering, AAC champ throwing, 2-1 assaults. 

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What’s the war on I-4?

It's the one where the winner gets this ....image.png.2f2a01fe3465b90ed293b68b310f236a.png