• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF mad at USF... lmao

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

WVU doesn't have any open slots for future schedules until 2025 which would be 7 seasons from now. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

16 minutes ago, usf97 said:

WVU doesn't have any open slots for future schedules until 2025 which would be 7 seasons from now. 

We can wait 'til then to kick their butts.  Edit: We have friends that are WVU fans it was always a nice back and forth with them when we played.  Edit again: And, yes, I know I should choose my friends better.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

A refreshing column from MM town, from a Kanigit grad no less, from the American board that hits some nice points, including these:

I say this a year after White embarrassingly declared us national champions, via logical deduction that would receive an F in my freshman composition course.

While Bianchi makes some excellent points concerning UCF’s rise, have we actually “gone toe-to-toe with the big boys?” Is a momentum-less 2017 Auburn team a “big boy” playing at their peak? What about a second-string LSU defense? Many more examples dot recent schedules. To claim we’ve proven anything is laughable.

USF is trying to build its program by scheduling great out-of-conference competition while Danny White chooses not to earn anything and expects to be treated as equal. UCF has become the entitled brat of college football, and that’s not a characteristic I’m willing to support.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

A refreshing column from MM town, from a Kanigit grad no less, from the American board that hits some nice points, including these:

I say this a year after White embarrassingly declared us national champions, via logical deduction that would receive an F in my freshman composition course.

While Bianchi makes some excellent points concerning UCF’s rise, have we actually “gone toe-to-toe with the big boys?” Is a momentum-less 2017 Auburn team a “big boy” playing at their peak? What about a second-string LSU defense? Many more examples dot recent schedules. To claim we’ve proven anything is laughable.

USF is trying to build its program by scheduling great out-of-conference competition while Danny White chooses not to earn anything and expects to be treated as equal. UCF has become the entitled brat of college football, and that’s not a characteristic I’m willing to support.

Give that man a hug because he's about to lose a lot of friends in Mouse Town.

Edited by Azmodi

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Well this is a real chink in the armor for the Tinmen (I didn’t read story, but enjoy headline).  

“My feeling has been, if you don’t play these teams, then you can’t beat them, and if you can’t beat them then you can’t really be considered their equal. And we’ve beaten them, that’s the thing,” Aresco said. "We’ve had big-game win after big-game win against the P5, but you have to play them.”

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

UCF is taking one step forward and two steps back in their national perception. 

Winning made them a media darling. 

And then it goes to their head: 

- They claim to be national champions, hang it in their stadium and host a parade. The result is that other NCAA Football fans dislike the arrogance and the fan base. 

- The AD, the fans, and the local paper tell other universities that 2-for-1 scheduling is beneath them. The result is they have no marque P5 teams scheduled. Alabama, Florida and Miami schedule 2-for-1s with UCFs biggest instate rival instead, arguably out of spite, and the AAC commissioner politely indicates that their AD is an idiot. 

UCF football laid a golden egg with back to back New Years bowl appearances, and not 6 months later they are almost universally hated and mocked by the rest of the sports world for their arrogance and inflated ego. Fans, writers, other athletic directors, and their own conference commissioner are calling them out. 

Edited by Gismo

3 minutes ago, Gismo said:

- They claim to be national champions, hang it in their stadium and host a parade. The result is that other NCAA Football fans dislike the arrogance and the fan base. 

crazy cuckoo GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

One last time, non USF fan comments moved the appropriate off topic thread ...