Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

On 5/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

However the biggest reason for this is due to our sorry ass track and field programs. We give up 11 points to ucf in that stupid trophy contest every year...

Losing 70-14 is due largely to the track and field programs?

On 5/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, Triple B said:

It's the one where the winner gets this ....image.png.2f2a01fe3465b90ed293b68b310f236a.png

LOL that would be a more accurate trophy

1 hour ago, Basketball Jones said:

Losing 70-14 is due largely to the track and field programs?

When it comes to the scoring for the overall athletics program we will never win the overall trophy when it is close. Our track and field programs are an abomination to the sport...

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When it comes to the scoring for the overall athletics program we will never win the overall trophy when it is close. Our track and field programs are an abomination to the sport...

Ok, so when it is close T&F will hurt USF but the blame for losing 70-14 can't just be dropped at the offices of the T&F coaches. That is getting defeated at an epic level.

4 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

Ok, so when it is close T&F will hurt USF but the blame for losing 70-14 can't just be dropped at the offices of the T&F coaches. That is getting defeated at an epic level.

I think he means that all other sports are cyclical but track and field is always down.  This season, the other sports we're down too, so it looks even worse.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

I agree but this year was an aberration...it’s usually closer...but again it won’t matter. 

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I think he means that all other sports are cyclical but track and field is always down.  This season, the other sports we're down too, so it looks even worse.  

Correct it’s the worse in the conference out of all of the sports. 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:01 AM, puc86 said:

Nature typically is, that’s why if I ever make a dojo it will show no mercy. If we killed them off like we should have they never would have cycled back.

SWEEP THE LEG!!!

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:22 PM, Basketball Jones said:

Here is the reality check: They do have four conference championships, under three different head coaches no less. Plus three undefeated conference seasons. All of this happened in the past six years. I would gladly suffer through an 0-12 season if I was going to get four conference championships in the next six years + NY6 Bowl games.

Strong point. I'm just hopeful we are on our way to our first...

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

SWEEP THE LEG!!!

cobra-kai-2.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2019 at 2:49 PM, BDYZR said:

Take a poll among recruits, and parents, and ask them what preeminence means. 

Until we win on the field and on the court, that's all we've got. They have put an emphasis on winning, we have put an emphasis on graduation rates among athletes. While that may ultimately pay off, right now it's embarrassing.

I'm pretty sure they're doing a good job on APR/grad rates too.

Edited by I like GOOOOLD (and green)