• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF mad at USF... lmao

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

I think we agree on more than we don't, it's just that I don't repeat things two or three hundred times ........ Not that there's anything wrong with that.

How can you get people to succumb to your will if you don't continue to berate them into submission? 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

29 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How can you get people to succumb to your will if you don't continue to berate them into submission? 

Try quietly suffocating them. I hear that a lack of oxygen induces submissive behavior. 🤔

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

When the Bulls were in the Big East, there were several who called for the Bulls to be road warriors and take on any quality team (name brand) they could get (just like Fla. St. and Miami did). This was said even though the Bulls were in an access conference.  So, the idea of getting a better schedule  to garner interest in the program is nothing new.

So now we have the AAC.  . Even if UCF and others want to push P6 and even though AAC teams have won quite a few games against the P5, that does not change the public perception or pundit talking points. Even if you do not feel inferior, if the powers that be say you are, you may be.  The only way to change that is to do what it takes to get better games on the schedule. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

How's that working out for you?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

How's that working out for you?

I probably just haven’t tried hard enough, if I just increase my posting exponentially over the next 17 years I am sure I will see improvement over my previous 17 years. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

What ucf fans do when mad...

BD50E89D-BA88-4D70-A4B9-AA0D35CD583F.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I probably just haven’t tried hard enough, if I just increase my posting exponentially over the next 17 years I am sure I will see improvement over my previous 17 years. 

Sounds like a plan ...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

Good lord, we sound pathetic.  Like losing a game and blaming the refs x1000 pathetic.  Sugarcoat it however you like, they are bad people, took shortcuts, nobody likes them, blah blah blah.  We would kill for that record and their success right about now.  That is all that matters.  The moral high horse some are taking when discussing the absolutely dirty business of college sports is laughable.  

Actually, no "we" wouldn't. If I'm resorting to killing somebody, it's going to be to get into a P5, not become the tallest midget ....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Until we win on the field and on the court, that's all we've got. They have put an emphasis on winning, we have put an emphasis on graduation rates among athletes. While that may ultimately pay off, right now it's embarrassing.

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion but I don't think putting an emphasis on graduation rates among athletes should ever lead to embarrassment ...... no matter what's happening on the field and on the court.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What ucf fans do when mad...

BD50E89D-BA88-4D70-A4B9-AA0D35CD583F.gif

and this is what we do when we see a UCF fan.....

spacer.png

• Haha 3