Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

This sums it up perfectly ....

"At the center of the latest faux controversy drummed up by UCF folks this month ..."

They're such assklowns ....

• Upvote 4

Love the PR 

Posted (edited)

**** them. I'm bitter at tthem because my pizza wasn't hot when it got to my house. **** happens, but sometimes you just have to move on.

Edited by George Jenkins

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

**** them. I'm bitter at tthem because my pizza wasn't hot when it got to my house. **** happens, but sometimes you just have to move on.

That’s pure gold...pure gold...well done 😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

What really kills me is how they now view themselves as God’s gift to college football after TWO good seasons. Three years ago they were 6-7 and lost a bowl game to Arkansas State by 3 touchdowns. Four years ago they were 0-12. Time for a reality check for those clowns.

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Skingraft said:

In other news they are still the National Champions and they only do 2 for 1 offers in their favor.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

What really kills me is how they now view themselves as God’s gift to college football after TWO good seasons. Three years ago they were 6-7 and lost a bowl game to Arkansas State by 3 touchdowns. Four years ago they were 0-12. Time for a reality check for those clowns.

Which is also why I shake my head when some act like they are some kind of model program that we should hitch our wagon to

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Here is the reality check: They do have four conference championships, under three different head coaches no less. Plus three undefeated conference seasons. All of this happened in the past six years. I would gladly suffer through an 0-12 season if I was going to get four conference championships in the next six years + NY6 Bowl games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Basketball Jones said:

Here is the reality check: They do have four conference championships, under three different head coaches no less. Plus three undefeated conference seasons. All of this happened in the past six years. I would gladly suffer through an 0-12 season if I was going to get four conference championships in the next six years + NY6 Bowl games.

Do keep in mind that one of those championships was the season we rolled 64 points on them. One championship was a three way tie. So the two they have are legit in my book. As far as suffering through winless seasons to get a NYD win? I would have to think about that. I mean last year was a killer and it was only half way. 

• Upvote 3