Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Triple B

Ga Tech game set for 2 PM kick off

Recommended Posts

On 5/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, BDYZR said:

And then hear, or read, the BS about how USF had to return X number of their allotment because of a lack of support from the fan base.

We better not return any.  This is an easy trip for fans.  We should fill the stadium up.  Driving is simple since the game is sat at 2.  Even if you fly you can take MARTA to a hotel and ride it down to the North Ave stop for the game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

We better not return any.  This is an easy trip for fans.  We should fill the stadium up.  Driving is simple since the game is sat at 2.  Even if you fly you can take MARTA to a hotel and ride it down to the North Ave stop for the game.

Driving is simple? You must have never done I75 through GA before. If I'm going, I'm flying and making a weekend out of it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

...  Even if you fly you can take MARTA to a hotel and ride it down to the North Ave stop for the game.

Not familiar with Atlanta.

I'm staying at GaTech Hotel and Convention Center, walking to game and aquarium. Don't plan on getting a rental. 

I can take MARTA from the airport to hotel? Still may just take a taxi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, E.T. said:

Not familiar with Atlanta.

I'm staying at GaTech Hotel and Convention Center, walking to game and aquarium. Don't plan on getting a rental. 

I can take MARTA from the airport to hotel? Still may just take a taxi.

Your hotel is right in the middle between two Marta Stations, North Avenue and Midtown.  You can take either the gold or the red lines.  It's a 10 minute walk from either or you can Uber from the station.

Either way, it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than a cab from the airport.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're driving up and spending a few days in the area.  Visiting a fellow Board member and spending 2 nights in town where we should be able to walk to the game - about 1.5 miles I believe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotel booked.  We’re flying up on Thursday to hang out for a few days.  Buying tickets through USF.  Love celebrating road wins with fellow Bulls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Hotel booked.  We’re flying up on Thursday to hang out for a few days.  Buying tickets through USF.  Love celebrating road wins with fellow Bulls!

Gonna party like it 1999.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made my plane reservations! Can’t wait for this game!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding GaTech, new coach and will have a new offence ... open against Clemson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E.T. said:

Regarding GaTech, new coach and will have a new offence ... open against Clemson.

If there is anything left of them after Clemson we can finish it off with a quick start

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...