• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ga Tech game set for 2 PM kick off

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

17 hours ago, E.T. said:

I'll get tix through USF.

Booked at GaTech Hotel & Convention Center and go to the Aquarium instead of a show.

STAMPEDE !!!

The Aquarium is AWESOME, blows ours away. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

38 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Why? In terms of away games if I can save a significant buck I will as USF makes a few $ a ticket at best. In terms of bowl games I agree...always buy through USF.

And then hear, or read, the BS about how USF had to return X number of their allotment because of a lack of support from the fan base.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

51 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

And then hear, or read, the BS about how USF had to return X number of their allotment because of a lack of support from the fan base.

I don’t recall that ever happening for away games. But your comment is correct relative to bowls which I indicated earlier. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t recall that ever happening for away games. But your comment is correct relative to bowls which I indicated earlier. 

Pretty sure we get an allotment for away games and return any unsold.  BDYZR was spot on.

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure we get an allotment for away games and return any unsold.  BDYZR was spot on.

Yes, but no one measures that except for the ucf game. I can never recall anyone making a big deal of returning tickets for away games. Again, the concern should be USF fans being able to make the trip and represent in the stadium...not how they got the tickets. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes, but no one measures that except for the ucf game. I can never recall anyone making a big deal of returning tickets for away games. Again, the concern should be USF fans being able to make the trip and represent in the stadium...not how they got the tickets.  

Agreed, but the representing is a lot better when you're in the same area. If you can do that and save money, that's great. I just always buy from USF because I want to be surrounded by Bulls fans ..... although that isn't always a lock, evidenced by a group of douchebag Cincy fans right in front of us last year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Agreed, but the representing is a lot better when you're in the same area. If you can do that and save money, that's great. I just always buy from USF because I want to be surrounded by Bulls fans ..... although that isn't always a lock, evidenced by a group of douchebag Cincy fans right in front of us last year.

Word

47 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That’s a fair point. However, games like Uconn it really does not matter. I get a cheap stub hub ticket and move to the USF section. Generally we only have about 60 fans there. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s a fair point. However, games like Uconn it really does not matter. I get a cheap stub hub ticket and move to the USF section. Generally we only have about 60 fans there. 

I'm guessing most AAC away games would be fine to do that.

27 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm guessing most AAC away games would be fine to do that.

Yes and that was my initial point. I would not apply this strategy to ucf, bowl games, and notable out of conference games (I am buying 4 through USF for the GT game). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull