Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

CrowdFund:$23 for 23 years of Bulls Football - Build the IPF

15 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Brad is raising more awareness and funds for the IPF these days than USF is. At this rate he maybe named the BradCenter PF.

USF is going after the big donors.  You don't put ads on TV for those. 

This is in full cooperation and with the blessing of USF Athletics and Foundation.  We are all on the same team in getting this done.

For years, some people asked for a way to donate “small amounts” if they were not the big fish.  Well this pond is open for all - thanks to USF.

51 minutes ago, Brad said:

For years, some people asked for a way to donate “small amounts” if they were not the big fish.

I think it's awesome the way this is going but I'm not buying that excuse for not donating before now ...

FYI,

To get to $10,000 we need 435 $23 donations.  We can do it  👊

We can also get some larger donations, such as the two today

@ZeroBullChip

@jcallihan1

Thanks guys for your donations in excess of $23

Don't forget @E.T.'s dream of $23 per season ticket, there's a multiple to consider.

Still, we've notched 12 days in a row, Thursday will be 13. Please invite others to join in on this fan-based grass roots effort.

JoeB is IN !

Go Bulls Go!

22 hours ago, Brad said:

This is in full cooperation and with the blessing of USF Athletics and Foundation.  We are all on the same team in getting this done.

For years, some people asked for a way to donate “small amounts” if they were not the big fish.  Well this pond is open for all - thanks to USF.

Man I just love it when you do that "small pond" pep talk....OK, idea I'm going to work with personally. Already gave but I hate to see the donation number kinda hang and in all probability we always know that only so many folks are going to give..(hopefully a lot of folks) so...You know how all the charities ask you for your spare change or round up, etc. I ordered a part for my grill yesterday that wasn't quite a hundred bucks. I'm going to go donate the balance to this effort. Maybe others see merit in this type of play??  Next time when my wife says, hey I thought you went for wine..I'll say, "no they were outta wine" then go sneak off and donate.. there that's my thing. signed, a small fish

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Man I just love it when you do that "small pond" pep talk.

These donations are going towards a small fishing pond behind the facility to give Coach Auggie a place to spend his evenings.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

These donations are going towards a small fishing pond behind the facility to give Coach Auggie a place to spend his evenings.

Ha! Stocked with snook and reds..CA might for free at that point. 

I submitted my $25 donation. Go Bulls!

• Like 1