• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Only when all the money is spent.

This Texas thing is really disturbing.  For some fans, myself included, the schedule does matter.  It will do the program SO WELL to get some known teams in RJS.  We need to build up a shrinking fan base before no one is around to even care.  Bringing in Tulsa and Tulane can be for the die hards.  Texas would have gotten the attention of the locals without dragging in people in UF or FSU alums to see the Gators or Noles.  Texas was perfect, and then the story with CCS.  Oh well.  Back to the P6.

We will see how disturbing when the replacement games are announced. Beat Wisconsin and the pickings will get even slimmer. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We are one misssed kick returned assignment from them continuing their decades long withering in obscurity and now we think they should be a blueprint for success? If aiming for UCF is our greatest hope for the program I honestly wish we would consider shutting the whole thing down. We used to have aspirations, we had hopes and dreams this is what rock bottom must feel like and for the first time in my life I know what it feels like to have a dream deferred. 

Pretty much the result of what happens when you waste an opportunity like we had with the BE.  We had every opportunity to "Do Something" and separate ourselves, but we could never put it all together.  Like it or not, c is now at the top of the G5 mountain and seem to have taken advantage of every opportunity presented.  

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Texas is scared of leaving Tampa with that "L", plain and simple.  They are sticking with the safe route by playing UTEP and UTSA.

Possibly. However Texas did schedule a home-and-home with Florida.

At Florida on Sept. 7, 2030 & at Texas on Sept. 6, 2031.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

They also scheduled Arizona State home and home in 2032 and 2033 I think it was.....

Funny.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I guess you missed watching our defense that year. Even with the return they march down for the winning FG.  

I will run my parallel universe however I see fit, if you don’t like my constructs feel free to create your own reality but I have to warn you that I’m not certain anyone actually exists outside of my reality.

1 hour ago, ArmyBull said:

Pretty much the result of what happens when you waste an opportunity like we had with the BE.  We had every opportunity to "Do Something" and separate ourselves, but we could never put it all together.  Like it or not, c is now at the top of the G5 mountain and seem to have taken advantage of every opportunity presented.  

One of the best opportunities squandered was the one to keep them the **** in CUSA.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Only when all the money is spent.

This Texas thing is really disturbing.  For some fans, myself included, the schedule does matter.  It will do the program SO WELL to get some known teams in RJS.  We need to build up a shrinking fan base before no one is around to even care.  Bringing in Tulsa and Tulane can be for the die hards.  Texas would have gotten the attention of the locals without dragging in people in UF or FSU alums to see the Gators or Noles.  Texas was perfect, and then the story with CCS.  Oh well.  Back to the P6.

Winning the AAC will surely bring in the fans, that is once we teach the possible consumer wtf the AAC is and then dupe them into believing it matters because of a made up designation of P6 ( which pretty much means we are the first ones to get peed on by the actual power 5).

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

30 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Winning the AAC will surely bring in the fans, that is once we teach the possible consumer wtf the AAC is and then dupe them into believing it matters because of a made up designation of P6 ( which pretty much means we are the first ones to get peed on by the actual power 5).

Winning the AAC (most years) will give us the opportunity to play a high level P5 in a game that matters.  That is what we need.. and to win those games.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

But you're opinion is not based on any real evidence.

Isn't that the definition of opinion?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

My biggest worry and fear is that ucf gets invited into the P5 and we are left out in the cold. Should that happen, I honestly don't think I would watch college football anymore as it would be forever ruined for me.  I am a Las Vegas Raiders NFL fan, and it would be all Raiders, all the time for me at that point.