Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Bulls1320

Looking to trade my signed Flowers jersey

All,

Im looking to trade my signed green Quinton  Flowers jersey. Jersey has JSA authentication. Would be interested in full size helmets, player signed jerseys, or any other cool USF items/memorabilia you may be willing to trade. I am also a Lightning fan so I’d be interested in lightning memorabilia. Willing to entertain all reasonable offers.

I already have a signed white and green Flowers jersey so this is an extra I have. Hoping to find it a good home!

I could do an exchange in the Tampa area.

See attached photos. The posting wouldn’t allow me to post additional photos but I can send more to anyone interested. 

Go Bulls! 

E037DDAB-F015-4097-B9C1-8AA873EC9DEA.jpeg

Another pic:

91414539-B911-48A6-B28F-91465EC5DA0A.jpeg

Not to sound negative, but while the signature is authenticated that looks like a fake jersey.  I dont recall any Bulls football jersey with gold numbers and white sleeves.

@bulls2saintleo fair point. It’s not an authentic USF licensed jersey. Most memorabilia companies that sell signed college jerseys don’t typically use college branded jerseys (guessing they would have to pay for licensing deals and what not). Im also guessing that since authentic (Sewn on letters/numbers) college jerseys (at least for USF) aren’t usually for sale they do this. When it’s mounted in a frame you can’t see the college logos anyway. When Quinton left USF he likely got a deal with companies to sign jerseys/helmets/pics in bulk. If you look online for these jerseys you will see all of them are like this (unless you find a one off who got a hold of an actual USF jersey for him to sign). 

Sign in to follow this