Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

On 5/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, Brad said:

I was not a fan of the tagline Tampa Bay, when that last surfaced, but it's a good compromise to keep the identity of the school and not go to some unidentifiable initials like some other schools.

Plus, supposedly the community, which I interpret as Tampa Bay, was up in arms about the logo change so definitely need to incorporate it in there  ...

Per the Oracle, the former new logo ain't dead:

Hice said the bull logo will still have value and now will be thought of as a “spirit mark,” which can be used to express school spirit.

image.jpg
WWW.USFORACLE.COM

The old academic logo (above) will be removed from campus throughout the summer.

Can be used by campus police when they stop drunk drivers.  Son, do you recognize this logo.  If the answer is "sure officer, it's the Merrill Lynch logo" they get a pass.  

• Haha 2

"Veit said using the athletic logo was “a smart move” because it will be seen on television, newspapers and various advertising elements which will expose USF nationally and allow the brand to resonate for years into the future."

33 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

"Veit said using the athletic logo was “a smart move” because it will be seen on television, newspapers and various advertising elements which will expose USF nationally and allow the brand to resonate for years into the future."

Novel 

1 hour ago, BayIslandBull said:

Why did he not think of that two years ago? 

Ha ! thought I'd take a glance at this topic to see if it had really died..But ! low and behold there's a page 20... If I was more computer literate I'd take that goofy-dandy bull image and put it on it's side with X'd out eyes. Long Live the :04-rock: 

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Why did he not think of that two years ago? 

This is the guy that created the U logo

That’s why I said I hope the rest of America that watched the Lightning this year wont get confused. Keep it REAL.

12 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

That’s why I said I hope the rest of America that watched the Lightning this year wont get confused. Keep it REAL.

There is a zero percent chance anyone in America even figured out that monstrosity on the boards was a USF logo.

• Haha 1