• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Greatest Offensive Breakout? (Poll)

BULLS POLLS  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I'm not saying he's not going to put up good numbers.  A breakout season though?  I mean everyone knows who he is and have he comes into this season with big expectations.  

He had 5 last season.

He played it some in high school and he caught a touchdown out of the slot last season.  

As Charles Barkley says “I could be wrong, but I doubt it.” 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

I'm not saying he's not going to put up good numbers.  A breakout season though?  I mean everyone knows who he is and have he comes into this season with big expectations.  

He had 5 last season.

He played it some in high school and he caught a touchdown out of the slot last season.  

Yup now he's a full time slot and he's going to be that much better. Also everyone knows who McDoom is he's a high profile transfer with big expectations if we're being that technical. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

45 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Yup now he's a full time slot and he's going to be that much better. Also everyone knows who McDoom is he's a high profile transfer with big expectations if we're being that technical. 

I went with McDoom. My definition of "break-out" means doing something exceptionally better than previously accomplished. Ford rushed for nearly 1000 yards last year, he's already had his coming out party. St. Felix could apply if he becomes our first 1000 yard receiver, but if one of those WRs blows up, I can't see us having two. Cronkrite falls into the same category. What would he have to do over 1100 yards to be considered a "break-out" kind of guy. 2000? If McDoom puts up 500 yards, that's far and away more than his career already. Wilcox isn't even in the mix. Barnett is a good choice if he stays healthy and the offense clicks. He could potentially double his TDs this season and throw for another 1000+ yards with another 200 on the ground.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

Cronk has the ability to take it to the house on every touch. Expecting Bell to set it up often. He can have 2,000 Rushing and 20 TD's ! That's a Break Out Season!

Fired Up !

Go BULLS !!! 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

All I know is I almost cried when I saw RB’s catching passes

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

15 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

McDoom had 200 and some change total scrimmage yards at Michigan and 124 during his sophmore year.  He wasn't a high profile transfer, I mean to us maybe but he hadn't put up great numbers.  If he puts up 500 plus yards it would indeed be a breakout season.  I'm not sure if knew his stats or that he wasn't a starter or not... but yeah, he'd definitely be a breakout player because he hadn't really done anything except show flashed prior. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, JTrue said:

I went with McDoom. My definition of "break-out" means doing something exceptionally better than previously accomplished. Ford rushed for nearly 1000 yards last year, he's already had his coming out party. St. Felix could apply if he becomes our first 1000 yard receiver, but if one of those WRs blows up, I can't see us having two. Cronkrite falls into the same category. What would he have to do over 1100 yards to be considered a "break-out" kind of guy. 2000? If McDoom puts up 500 yards, that's far and away more than his career already. Wilcox isn't even in the mix. Barnett is a good choice if he stays healthy and the offense clicks. He could potentially double his TDs this season and throw for another 1000+ yards with another 200 on the ground.

Like McDoom also.  He has potential to have a great season in this offense he showed flashes for sure at Michigan with limited amount of touches. 

Clearvieux be other choice also.