• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 AAC FOOTBALL POWER RANKINGS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12 hours ago, Calibull said:

I got us winning the conference... 

I'll say this, we may have some insight in terms of players and personnel around the team.  But I've seen guys develop over the summer after spring ball and then people asking "where did he come from?" ...as if players aren't continuing to work on getting better.  I get some have inside info... but unless they are sitting with the coaches during valuations they don't actually know what's going on.

You should be very used to this.  We have only had 1 season in the past 8 where it wasn't a question... it wasn't a question Kofi's senior year, but definitely was his junior year.  So we'll find someone, no doubt in my mind.  I don't think it will be Billy though.  

I was speaking about this off season.   Some people are putting a ton of hope into Hopple but I'v heard that's a bit misplaced.  LT is one of the hardest positions to recruit/scout at any level of football so yes, I'm used to hearing it but it also doesn't change the fact that I've been hearing the position will be a liability this fall unless somebody has some kind of breakthrough this summer.    I trust my people as they have been more accurate than anyone here for a number of years and a poster in here that is obviously somebody close to Cronk verified what I've been hearing....