Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Corey lea

Charlie still active in transfer portal

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Screw that come to USF baby! Some of you have never heard of competition. You want PT then work your ass off and make it happen. You want to keep your position then work your ass off and keep your position. 

Could have 2 -1000 yard  rushers like back in the day with Q and Marlon.

Where is he trying to transfer?

4 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Taj Griffin ...Oregon Rb may be headed to Tampa. 

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So Charlie isn’t transferring? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JTrue said:

From what I read, he left Oregon because he wants to be the guy for his last season.

Yup I doubt he gives us a serious look but I wouldn't turn him away if he wanted to. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

Just now, Bull Dozer said:

Yup I doubt he gives us a serious look but I wouldn't turn him away if he wanted to. 

Neither would I. I just don't seeing a player with his stated reason for transferring picking us. If you're transferring, you're doing it because you 1) hate your coaches 2) want to win 3) want to showcase for the NFL or 4) want to play.

1) Possible. Plenty of players decide their coaches are the problem and a new staff will see the light.

2) He could likely find a team that has better prospects for winning, on paper anyway.

3-4) These go together. You've got to be on the field to make some noise. I don't see a seldom used back in Oregon being given the keys to the running game with Cronkrite established and Ford being moved out of his way. If this guy wants to put up 1000 yards somewhere, I don't think we're his best option.

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Is he a grad transfer? If not he has 2 sit a year and come in after Cronk

That's what I thought ... or maybe he want to go to ucf and prefers TIA over Orlando's airport.

Posted (edited)

TIA is a MUCH better airport than Orlando IMO. Orlando has amazing one flight get anywhere ability, but the airport IMO is just  a mess.

Edited by footnfan1

I worked for Continental Airlines back in my younger day.....and hands down TIA was the nicest airport in the country..... At least back in the 90's.....dont fly that much anymore now that i work in the corporate world.

This tranfer portal thingy could be a potential game changer for us especially if it helps us bolster our defense which is what we need imo.......its like recuiting season Part Deux!

For those smarter than me, are there other high caliber names that we have a good chance for?