• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Barnett buys into Bell’s new offense

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I think he is simply turned off by how negative you are. "Just 8 months til we're back on the coaching carousel, for anyone counting..." I get it, many are being tired of being let down, but geez.....some of you guys are "Debbie downers". I just don't see anything from the spring game or the practice reports that indicates that this offense will fail miserably. 

Being turned off by negativity can stimulate excellent debate and does not require degeneration into insults and personal zingers. Good life lesson, there. My statement was also a bit tongue-in-cheek. I want almost nothing in the world more than I want our alma mater to be the best that it can be, which would include our football team someday winning a national championship (unlikely as its chances may seem in our current conference, I still bullieve). Providing a flip side to rosy predictions is also part of the game here at TBP, particularly when I have been the green and gold glasses-wearer in the past. There is no need to fire shots at friendlies.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Being turned off by negativity can stimulate excellent debate and does not require degeneration into insults and personal zingers. Good life lesson, there. My statement was also a bit tongue-in-cheek. I want almost nothing in the world more than I want our alma mater to be the best that it can be, which would include our football team someday winning a national championship (unlikely as its chances may seem in our current conference, I still bullieve). Providing a flip side to rosy predictions is also part of the game here at TBP, particularly when I have been the green and gold glasses-wearer in the past. There is no need to fire shots at friendlies.

I know I ruffled a few feathers myself out here and people have snapped at me many times, including Calibull (I feel he tolerates me now...naw, we might become best friends one day lol), but in the end, it's all love on this board. And we all have love for this Football team. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

50 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I know I ruffled a few feathers myself out here and people have snapped at me many times, including Calibull (I feel he tolerates me now...naw, we might become best friends one day lol), but in the end, it's all love on this board. And we all have love for this Football team. 

Its group hug time...everyone, come on now...squeeze...

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

7 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

There is no need to fire shots at friendlies.

^^^
This