• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Barnett buys into Bell’s new offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 4/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, FazaUSF said:

A pro-style offense? Great, third time's a charm, see, only two coaches have thus far failed miserably when trying to force a pro-style offense (square peg) onto a team built for the spread and lacking the horses for a pro-style offense (round hole). Yup, third time's a charm... Just 8 months til we're back on the coaching carousel, for anyone counting...

Clearly you've been a **** fan if you didn't read the article about Bell when he was hired.  If so, you'd know why this is an uniformed comment.  He described his offense for the media and fans.  It's a mixture between the spread with pro concepts aimed on putting play makers in space.  Not really a pro style offense... Barnett is likely referring to the passing game... because the Gulf Coast used a pro passing game and run game with spread concepts.  Which was another article written.  But great post!!!  :applause:  (so much sarcasm in there)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Pro style passing concepts.  He mentioned the Qbs needing to get to up to 5 progressions which in college is hard to do I think.  Exciting stuff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,947
  • Days Won:  25

I will take a prostyle offense with spread packages over the HB DIVE offense any day.... just saying. Can we atleast be happy that we have an OC in KB that wants us to get the ball in the playmakers' hands? Barnett has one year so if he develops great and if we win the conference and one of the back ups steal the job that is great as well. I am not worried about BB developing into a pro qb. I am worried about the Bulls scoring points, winning games, and bringing back the swagger that USF Football once had.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,215
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Well, I'm getting my brain and spinal cryogenically frozen, so... just tuck it in the chamber

We're not changng the whole ******* procedure just for you.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We're not changng the whole ******* procedure just for you.

What if I sent you non stop **** pics until you yielded..

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

What if I sent you non stop **** pics until you yielded..

Does he get to pick the ****?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

45 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Does he get to pick the ****?

I plan to send a variety 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,215
  • Days Won:  422

I am discreetly removing myself from this conversation ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

On 4/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, Calibull said:

Clearly you've been a **** fan if you didn't read the article about Bell when he was hired.  If so, you'd know why this is an uniformed comment.  He described his offense for the media and fans.  It's a mixture between the spread with pro concepts aimed on putting play makers in space.  Not really a pro style offense... Barnett is likely referring to the passing game... because the Gulf Coast used a pro passing game and run game with spread concepts.  Which was another article written.  But great post!!!  :applause:  (so much sarcasm in there)

I don't know who you are. Perhaps that speaks to my status of being uninformed, or perhaps it reflects the likelihood that a longtime stalwart in the alumni, donor, staff, and general USF fan circles would consider it important to know you. Regardless, I believe you could have quite easily explained your position without dripping with classlessness. Were it not for the context of this board, I would typically have taken that type of comment to reflect your membership from a different fan base, one which may not strive to uphold values such as mutual respect and common decency amongst like-minded folks with support for a common beneficiary.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

I don't know who you are. Perhaps that speaks to my status of being uninformed, or perhaps it reflects the likelihood that a longtime stalwart in the alumni, donor, staff, and general USF fan circles would consider it important to know you. Regardless, I believe you could have quite easily explained your position without dripping with classlessness. Were it not for the context of this board, I would typically have taken that type of comment to reflect your membership from a different fan base, one which may not strive to uphold values such as mutual respect and common decency amongst like-minded folks with support for a common beneficiary.

I think he is simply turned off by how negative you are. "Just 8 months til we're back on the coaching carousel, for anyone counting..." I get it, many are being tired of being let down, but geez.....some of you guys are "Debbie downers". I just don't see anything from the spring game or the practice reports that indicates that this offense will fail miserably. 

• Upvote 2