• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Era in USF Men's Basketball is here!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I'm officially putting my foot down and hitting the reset in all the bad voodoo that's been associated with USF men's bball!

(1) Indian Burial Ground in the formerly named Sun Dome: GONE! And we have a new name now!

(2) A long history of just really bad basketball and not winning: GONE! It's all in the past!

(3) Bad coaches and just a badly run program. I mean what program gets caught for cheating --because of illegal tutoring? GONE!

(4) Apathetic students: I still remember I was on campus wayyy back when and in the rec room and they guys wouldn't agree to turn on the USF C-USA Tournament game. Instead, they wanted to keep it on MTV... : GONE!

Thank You, Players and Coaches, you've brought us new vibes and new enthusiasm! I've never seen this kind of happiness and energy from Coaches and Players --and winning basketball.

:applause:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

It's about time wbb been great for years,

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

It's about time wbb been great for years,

So? Is it a competition between men’s and women’s program. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

I'm officially putting my foot down and hitting the reset in all the bad voodoo that's been associated with USF men's bball!

(1) Indian Burial Ground in the formerly named Sun Dome: GONE! And we have a new name now!

(2) A long history of just really bad basketball and not winning: GONE! It's all in the past!

(3) Bad coaches and just a badly run program. I mean what program gets caught for cheating --because of illegal tutoring? GONE!

(4) Apathetic students: I still remember I was on campus wayyy back when and in the rec room and they guys wouldn't agree to turn on the USF C-USA Tournament game. Instead, they wanted to keep it on MTV... : GONE!

Thank You, Players and Coaches, you've brought us new vibes and new enthusiasm! I've never seen this kind of happiness and energy from Coaches and Players --and winning basketball.

:applause:

Was Remote Control on? That show was pretty good.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

When F4H gets fired up, look out!  

Have to agree though, first time in a long time, some will be counting down the days to next season.  I am. 

I also predate USF football, graduating in 1991.  Basketball was all we had.  Then football came in and hoops took backseat at USF and with its fans.  Followed by the left-right death punches to football of firing Jim Leavitt and getting sentenced to the AAC, Basketball has the legit chance for the big time.  It is unlikely and could take a long time, but they've not had themselves ruled out from the start by conference affiliation or bad program decisions (any longer). CBB is the best!

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Who could have predicted that we would be the only team in the AAC (men or women) to win a postseason tournament.

The key to longevity is can CG continue to recruit even when we are decent? The other guys who took us to the NCCA tourney could not. The two years after Heath were poor. Pascal did a little better but once that group left we were back to  being mediocre. Can BG do it year after year (or with only a small dip)? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Probably no one since we were predicted to finish last.

:roflmao:

Showed them all.

Where do you think we come out in next season's predictions?

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Probably no one since we were predicted to finish last.

:roflmao:

Showed them all.

Where do you think we come out in next season's predictions?

Next year’s AAC media day will have us around 6th. Which will be great as it will it get the guys pissed off. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

And we did it with a bunch of (non-one-and-done) underclassmen and a junior. Next year will be even better!

Side Note: Please let this be the one thread that allows us to have high expectations without a bunch of "let's be realistic" downer talk. 😉🤘