Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Error when posting/quoting

Some have reported and I have witnessed this error when quoting or posting:

image.png

I have been working on resolving and calling on some technical support.  I am sorry for the error and problems it causes in your posting, but hope to have it solved soon.  

We've got this and a couple other bugs still being worked out since the last upgrade....

Brad

There is a work around until it gets fixed, though 

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There is a work around until it gets fixed, though 

Please share, I saw the convo but forgot to post it, working on another theme but it can help in mean time.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Please share, I saw the convo but forgot to post it, working on another theme but it can help in mean time.

Thanks.

“I've had it, too and I think I've isolated it a little so maybe y'all can verify. It only happens when I'm trying to reply to a post that's not on the last page of the thread. When I go to the last page, bring back the attempted reply and hit Submit Reply, it goes through.”

CR also said using the Multi Quote function overrides it 

This is Brad,

Everyone should be moved to a new theme that looks and works like the old theme with some minor changes.

Please, if you experience any template errors - or any errors at all - please post here.  I cannot get the errors to re-occur, but need the community mass to be sure we got it.  

Thank you.

Is anyone else experiencing a delay when moving forward or backward among the pages in a topic?

48 minutes ago, Brad said:

Is anyone else experiencing a delay when moving forward or backward among the pages in a topic?

I am

Thanks, trying to address that now....

If you are paging forward or backward and it seems to hang up just hit your refresh button in your browser and it should take you to the page you are trying to get to.

T

Should be better now.....   ???