• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How CCS just built a team to beat Wis., GT and UCF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If you don’t know half the names of teams in our conference then what the F are you doing on this board?

Because I'm a fan of USF, not the AAC?  And give me credit, 8 of 10 times I can accurately name 6 or 7 of them.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, Brad said:

Because I'm a fan of USF, not the AAC?  And give me credit, 8 of 10 times I can accurately name 6 or 7 of them.

You can’t decouple the two...if you don’t know who you are playing you can’t be a real fan of USF athletics. Does not mean you have love them, but at least know who they friggin are...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Well before this devolves too much, I generally know who we are playing by looking at the schedule.  And if that excludes me from being a fan, so be it.

I can tell you Wisconsin, BYU and Ga. Tech are on there - from memory.  Of course UCF.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Well before this devolves too much, I generally know who we are playing by looking at the schedule.  And if that excludes me from being a fan, so be it.

I can tell you Wisconsin, BYU and Ga. Tech are on there - from memory.  Of course UCF.

So you seriously can’t name the teams in the AAC? I call BS on that...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So you seriously can’t name the teams in the AAC? I call BS on that...

The even funnier thing is Temple, UConn, and Cincy were in the big east for a long time. Another division team that didn’t spend time in the big east is UCF. Who we all are familiar with. 

Edited by bullsfan1983

12 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

The even funnier thing is Temple, UConn, and Cincy were in the big east for a long time. Another division team that didn’t spend time in the big east is UCF. Who we all are familiar with. 

Yet some on this board think we are too good for them...😂😂😂😂. Three out the four give us an ass whipping on semi regular basis.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

I can’t wait for us to win whatever conference we are in right now so that everyone can stfu about it and realize there is no fulfillment to be had from winning conference “hey maybe we are the 6th best some years”. If we win this abortion of a conference that we had the misfortune of creating, not one person will talk to you about it at the water cooler. Not a single person at the bar will know what you are talking about. There isn’t any swag made that says best of top two or three of the g5 conference champions. If sportscenter still exists it won’t be on there. Winning the left behind three of the Big East and the also rans we tossed together is a tree falling in the woods with no one around but with far less interest or discussion. Just tell people we win this conference every year not a single person will know if we did or not or even bother to fact check it assuming this conference even has a wiki page or is somehow on the internet. Beating Wisconsin, GT or even Illinois is a bigger deal than ever beating anyone in our conference, I don’t even know half of their names( marrying the person everyone else didn’t bother to learn the name of isn’t winning and by attaching ourselves to these trogs we have already lost).

you’re a **** fan... honestly I don’t know you and don’t like you.  But you went to my school and cheer from time to time... but you normally spend your time trashing the team and conference like we’re somehow better when we’ve actually never won a conference title to any sorts.  I stopped commenting because of melancholy individuals like you who literally do nothing but wine about any and everything.  i mean pop a bunch of pills and end it if it’s that bad. smh

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Watched the scrimmage as CCC and the offense has some serious talent.  McDoom is real, probably the most explosive guy we’ve ever had at WR... Ford in the slot/rb will be problems for teams.  The Oline is still working things out but are much improved over last season.  Barnett and McCloud are really really good.  Bells offense is the best and most diversified offense we’ve ever had at USF... yes ever.  We’re solid on the offensive side of the ball.  

Defense should be much improved .  Having had the opportunity to see the giys in person and they are bigger... a lot bigger.  This is not the same team as last season so looking to last season to judge this team is like those who judged the basketball team on their prior season.  Apples and oranges.  Livingstone is an absolute monster.  Spoke with him for a second about offseason workouts because the guy is just a big fast massive human, he is going to have a monster season.  The Dline will be much better.. Reaves looks like a DE now, put on really goos weight and he moves really good.  Lotsnof team speed and size on defense.  I dont think everyone running with the 1’s in the spring will be starting opening day, especially in the secondary... it has never happened so I’m not sure why people think it will this season.  

Looking at Burnett, he’s going to end up starting.  He’s just a natural.  The secondary will be good.  This is a better team than we had last season, and these guys bring a different attitude.  Mark this... I think they win the conference this season. 

• Upvote 1