• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How CCS just built a team to beat Wis., GT and UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

The conference title is our Super Bowl since we will never play for a national championship, so how about we win it for once?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I can’t wait for us to win whatever conference we are in right now so that everyone can stfu about it and realize there is no fulfillment to be had from winning conference “hey maybe we are the 6th best some years”. If we win this abortion of a conference that we had the misfortune of creating, not one person will talk to you about it at the water cooler. Not a single person at the bar will know what you are talking about. There isn’t any swag made that says best of top two or three of the g5 conference champions. If sportscenter still exists it won’t be on there. Winning the left behind three of the Big East and the also rans we tossed together is a tree falling in the woods with no one around but with far less interest or discussion. Just tell people we win this conference every year not a single person will know if we did or not or even bother to fact check it assuming this conference even has a wiki page or is somehow on the internet. Beating Wisconsin, GT or even Illinois is a bigger deal than ever beating anyone in our conference, I don’t even know half of their names( marrying the person everyone else didn’t bother to learn the name of isn’t winning and by attaching ourselves to these trogs we have already lost).

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can’t wait for us to win whatever conference we are in right now so that everyone can stfu about it and realize there is no fulfillment to be had from winning conference “hey maybe we are the 6th best some years”. If we win this abortion of a conference that we had the misfortune of creating, not one person will talk to you about it at the water cooler. Not a single person at the bar will know what you are talking about. There isn’t any swag made that says best of top two or three of the g5 conference champions. If sportscenter still exists it won’t be on there. Winning the left behind three of the Big East and the also rans we tossed together is a tree falling in the woods with no one around but with far less interest or discussion. Just tell people we win this conference every year not a single person will know if we did or not or even bother to fact check it assuming this conference even has a wiki page or is somehow on the internet. Beating Wisconsin, GT or even Illinois is a bigger deal than ever beating anyone in our conference, I don’t even know half of their names( marrying the person everyone else didn’t bother to learn the name of isn’t winning and by attaching ourselves to these trogs we have already lost).

From the gist of this post, your fulfillment is totally wrapped up in whether other people, outside the scope of USF, care about the accomplishment ...... which, I guess, is fine ...... but still a little sad.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

With all due respect, your opinion, based on other people’s opinion, is really just an opinion written as fact. 

TL;DR : Just Win 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

You should’ve put a period after this

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

From the gist of this post, your fulfillment is totally wrapped up in whether other people, outside the scope of USF, care about the accomplishment ...... which, I guess, is fine ...... but still a little sad.

If you accomplish something no one else cared about or is trying to accomplish than I do not believe that you have really accomplished anything, I wish it was simply people outside the scope of USF that didn’t care about our conference but it’s anyone, anywhere, including anyone in the conference, any fan of any team in the conference, anyone doing business with the conference, the conference commissioner, anyone USF related, anyone not USF related, ever man, woman, child, everyone binary, everyone not binary, every animal of the forest, every domesticated animal and even every g-d as this conference is G-d forsaken. This conference is sad, playing in it is sad and the only way to actually win it is to get out as evidenced buy everyone always at all times making any and every effort to escape (there is a reason no one was willing to make more money by signing away their chance at winning the lottery by granting their rights to the conference). Back when we were in the BEAST every single game we had every flag of our conference mates flying above the stadium for every game, now we fly no flags of any team we are stuck with. It’s suttle but it speaks volumes about how much we think anyone cares about who we are anchored to.

4 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

You should’ve put a period after this

That wouldn’t have made my statement very accurate.

6 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

With all due respect, your opinion, based on other people’s opinion, is really just an opinion written as fact. 

TL;DR : Just Win 

My opinions are facts.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you accomplish something no one else cared about or is trying to accomplish than I do not believe that you have really accomplished anything, 

Oh come on.  I’ve had people ask me who’s in the AAC.  I’ve been able to name most of them.  

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Oh come on.  I’ve had people ask me who’s in the AAC.  I’ve been able to name most of them.  

Sometimes I think about trying to learn who are the people in the conference with us but I am too big of an optimist to allow myself to do that. Purgatory should only be temporary and I can’t accept that we could be eternally damned to hell.  

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

All this talk about winning the conference, how about we just win the division first and stop being the bridesmaid to Temple and C.