Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• October 19, 3:30 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00
    Navy 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest - Game DayRoster - Depth Chart - Game Notes - Stats 

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Corey lea

How CCS just built a team to beat Wis., GT and UCF

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Only if the T loss doesn’t knock us out of a chance to play for the conference cup. 

What means more to you the conference cup or the war on i4 traffic sign?

(Sorry for the detour on topic, I'm testing out a template change to address the erorrs and am responding sort of "willie (t) nillie)

Please ignore me and return to topic!

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

(Sorry for the detour on topic, I'm testing out a template change to address the erorrs and am responding sort of "willie (t) nillie)

Please ignore me and return to topic!

Related image

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Brad said:

The war on I4 is dead to me   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Corey lea said:

First, giving the reins to Kerwin Bell, with a few weapons to work with. I would personally like to see one or two more OL transfers to come in. 

The biggest upgrade was on D. Getting Mason, Studstill and Burnett was a couple. Lapointe and Hampton are good players. We were in real trouble if we had to depend on Sanders and Roberts.

Mason gives you size in the middle and should beat out Sawtelle easily. Sawtelle can be a serviceable backup, but will cost you more than he would help as a every down player.

Broyles will be good on the outside and the added weight will help stop the run.

Vincent Davis will be first off the bench. He is a hitter!!!! Now with players coming in that have been in big time programs, we will finally be able to blitz with confidence on the back in. It will elevate the rest of the defense.

I'd rather have a tackler than a hitter. We've had plenty of hitters at USF, give me some tacklers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brad said:

You know I'm playing, but wouldn't you trade a win against Tulsa or one (or two) of the other Ts for a win over Wisconsin?

Add ‘em to the resume list. Had afighters chance in Whisky last time we played . Pretty sure they had a solid running back then too in Ron DyaneDiane

20 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Add ‘em to the resume list. Had afighters chance in Whisky last time we played . Pretty sure they had a solid running back then too in Ron DyaneDiane

They had Melvin Gordon 

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

They had Melvin Gordon 

Thanks Sorry, just insert next stud back. 

Melvin Gordon III > Ron  Dayne

How about we beat Wisky or Tech and win this **** supposedly ***** conference that we can't win? 

• Upvote 1

Just show me how we finally win a friggin conference title...I am so f’n tired....