• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Excellent 2019 Football Analysis- We beat Tech...finish with 7 wins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

I am also predicting 7-5.  Wisconsin is a guaranteed loss IMO, and Ga Tech is 50/50.  Charlie better hope ucf has a down year.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I am also predicting 7-5.  Wisconsin is a guaranteed loss IMO, and Ga Tech is 50/50.  Charlie better hope ucf has a down year.

This. 7 wins is about right. Charlie really needs a win over ucf in the worst way. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

I originally said 7-5 but I will up it to 8-4.....we pull off an unexpected upset somewhere along the way.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

2 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Listening to Kerwin talk on the radio a few days ago left me a little cold. He talked about the talent on hand, but the bulk of his message was about needing to recruit the players to fit the system.

OH no -- not another coach who forces his system when they know the players aren't quite what is needed to run it. When will people just coach the players they have and find a system that works for that personnel? HS coaches do it all the time.

Call me a pessimist if you must-- but I think we will be lucky to finish the regular season at 6-6. The problem we had last season is still there-- and I am referring to CCS. I don't like to be down on the team, but why are we expecting major changes when the same head coach is making the decisions? Unless he let's Bell run the offense as he sees fit, I cannot see us suddenly turning things around. I would love to be so very very wrong about this. Please be sure to tell me you told me so if that happens.

Pulling for ya Bulls! Just not very confident in our head coach.

Edited by MikeG
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Solid 8 win team

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Solid 8 win team

Is that a legit 8 or and internet 8?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

2019 is going to be absolutely brutal. Under 7 wins easy.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Is that a legit 8 or and internet 8?

It's an upside down 8

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

OH no -- not another coach who forces his system when they know the players aren't quite what is needed to run it. When will people just coach the players they have and find a system that works for that personnel? HS coaches do it all the time.

Call me a pessimist if you must-- but I think we will be lucky to finish the regular season at 6-6. The problem we had last season is still there-- and I am referring to CCS. I don't like to be down on the team, but why are we expecting major changes when the same head coach is making the decisions? Unless he let's Bell run the offense as he sees fit, I cannot see us suddenly turning things around. I would love to be so very very wrong about this. Please be sure to tell me you told me so if that happens.

Pulling for ya Bulls! Just not very confident in our head coach.

I see you as one of the most level headed guys on the board. I agree completely with your assessment. If CCS is smart enough to get out of his own way and CKB is everything he's billed as we could have a solid 8-9 win season. If CCS trys to control the offensive tempo and the D doesn't play at the '17 level this team will be lucky to win 5-6 games.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Upvote 1