• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls at DePaul CBI Champ Game 3 - In game discussion

Guest Jonesy Bull

What a great feeling....through the good times and bad times, its a roller coaster ride...….the happy times are so much fun......be happy Bulls Fans....this is a time for celebration and ultra optimism!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  232
  • Days Won:  0

When will the commemorative t shirts be available?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Victory is always sweet

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Brown had a nice game. We needed him tonight. I think he's going to be important for us in the future -as a scorer.

His defense was spectacular this series.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

If this team lights it up next year, the Stony Brook come back will be looked back on as a huge turning point.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

15 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

10 point lead. Time for the refs to bring this back to even.

I went overboard with my ******** last night, but I don't think I've seen a game officiated that poorly in a long time.  Again, more salutes to the team and coaches for their cool and composure.  They took it in stride and looked like an experienced favorite playing against a bunch of homers at some third rate away game.  They didn't lose their cool.  I would have.  I've only coached high school, but no way I get out of that fiasco without at least one T.

Sitting at home watching, I thought I might have a medical event I was so pissed.

Tip of the hat, again, to this team.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

I went overboard with my ******** last night, but I don't think I've seen a game officiated that poorly in a long time.  Again, more salutes to the team and coaches for their cool and composure.  They took it in stride and looked like an experienced favorite playing against a bunch of homers at some third rate away game.  They didn't lose their cool.  I would have.  I've only coached high school, but no way I get out of that fiasco without at least one T.

Sitting at home watching, I thought I might have a medical event I was so pissed.

Tip of the hat, again, to this team.

I was not really emotionally invested in this tourney until the officiating of the first game at DePaul, then got incensed for the final game.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

OK. Time to check your faith in this team... Sadly, before the start of the game, I didn't think our guys would win the 3rd game after the OT loss. I thought the home-cooking refs, their high school stadium and fans, and the style of bball didn't suit us, especially when what's his name on their team kept scoring at will in the second game.

Man, our team showed me that they are a force, leading all the way in game 3 and winning soundly in the end.

So, did you have the faith?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

So, did you have the faith?

As soon as I watched the team play back in November and December and all season long. I've worn my faith and belief in the team and coaches on my sleeve here in TBP. These guys will remember their championship the rest of their lives. Hopefully, they will have even better memories to cherish over the next two or three seasons. I have faith that they absolutely will! 💯 Go Bulls!🤘