Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Bulls at DePaul CBI Champ Game 2- in game discussion

7 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

Is it possible to get tickets to that middle school gym on Friday? 

i feel compelled to get in a car & drive.

What's interesting is that Depaul doesn't as far as I can tell usually play their home games where we played them tonight. Which makes me wonder why this game was played where it was.

When you look up the venue for game 3 it shows the Wintrust Arena.  After googling that it appears to me the Wintrust Arena is the normal home game spot for Depaul basketball and the facilities look quite impressive.

We had them gassed and then shortened our bench and we got gassed. So many reasons we should have won this one.

These two teams are so even...Friday is anyone’s game

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

We had them gassed and then shortened our bench and we got gassed. So many reasons we should have won this one.

Kiir looked terrible, could not put him back in. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Our defense did not exist in the OT and basically this game. 

This was played at DePaul's pace from the beginning and that was going to be a problem.  

Honestly, I think that gym has trick rims or something. I mean that girl even hit one from half court at halftime, USF barely missed a free throw, Q was making threes like a splash brother, and we nearly scored 100. Too bad the trick stopped working there at the end for Brown and Lang. Friday!!!🤘

Will DEPAUL let us use one of their ladders to cut down the nets after we win on Friday?

Big opportunity missed tonight.  We score 96 points and lose - who would have thought that.

But very exciting 2 games.  Different style teams but very evenly matched.

The injury situation and short bench for Depaul could be a big factor in Game 3.....we shall see.

GO BULLS Friday night!

3 minutes ago, Esnortiar said:

What's interesting is that Depaul doesn't as far as I can tell usually play their home games where we played them tonight. Which makes me wonder why this game was played where it was.

When you look up the venue for game 3 it shows the Wintrust Arena.  After googling that it appears to me the Wintrust Arena is the normal home game spot for Depaul basketball and the facilities look quite impressive.

There appears to be some kind of trade show or other private event at Wintrust that started yesterday and runs through noon Friday.

9 minutes ago, Esnortiar said:

It's probably a cost thing. Tonight's arena is on campus and a lot smaller than their usual arena.

8 minutes ago, Esnortiar said:

They've played all the CBI games at MP, and the game Friday is scheduled there. Wintrust is located 25 minutes from campus and I'm assuming they chose to play on campus to maximize student attendance. Seemed to work tonight ...

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

They've played all the CBI games at MP, and the game Friday is scheduled there. Wintrust is located 25 minutes from campus and I'm assuming they chose to play on campus to maximize student attendance. Seemed to work tonight ...

The announcers said Wintrust was booked with other events throughout the CBI.  Sounds a little fishy that it was unavailable for EVERY game.