• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DePaul to host game 2 of CBI Championship

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  143

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ok, so math wasn't my strong suit...well ok maybe reading comprehension too...yeah I did see that on the Alumni news..numbers don't lie but presentation does at times... It threw me since I had heard that the Alum Assoc had around 64k actually not many when you compare it to the number of grads over the years. So you have 2000 members? Guess all 2000 plus friends, relatives are going to need to show up. Met a number of folks from the Chicago chapter some years ago when up there for the Notre Dame game. Fun, friendly people. I'm sure our players will be glad to see Bulls fans there period. Enjoy. 

total numbers as far as people who are members of the alumni association AND live in the Chicago area is not the full story. I would guess that we have many more alumni that live in the area who have never been a member of the Alumni association. Whatever that number might be is the potential for bringing a decent sized crowd. Some folks don't choose to join things for whatever reason-- but it does not mean they have no interest in their school or sports teams from it.

That said-- I would be surprised if we had a bunch of fans at the game-- or even Depaul fans at the game - though they used to draw pretty well back in the Coach Ray Meyer days of old. But short of Mark Aguirre suiting up (ineligible, old, so don't sweat it)-- I am not sure what size crowd will show. Speaking of which-- it was neat to hear that Charlie Bradley was at our last game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,087
  • Days Won:  56

Charlie Bradley, Radenko Dobras and Martino Brock all sighted at last game

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Charlie Bradley, Radenko Dobras and Martino Brock all sighted at last game

They're pretty much at every game ...... with occasional Tron Jackson sightings and some more that I recognize but can't put a name with.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Bought our tickets.  

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Bought my ticket for Game 2 in Chicago. Looks like they are playing it at their on-campus gym where they used to hold the women’s games. I’ve been there a few times before and it really is a high school style gym with bleachers and no seats behind the baskets.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Bought my ticket for Game 2 in Chicago. Looks like they are playing it at their on-campus gym where they used to hold the women’s games. I’ve been there a few times before and it really is a high school style gym with bleachers and no seats behind the baskets.

Assume you'll be sporting the horned hat?

c8f7e70a-a99b-4d56-bf02-ab9819d96ea0.jpg

Trip,

Please click here for a special message from Head Coach Brian Gregory!

Your Bulls will host DePaul in the first game of the CBI Championship series on Monday at 7 pm at the Yuengling Center and we need all of Bulls Nation there to support!

Parking for Monday's game is only $5 and cash and card are accepted. In addition, we will offer concessions specials including $1 popcorn, $2 Coca-Cola products and $2 hotdogs!

You can purchase your tickets by logging in to your online account or clicking the link below.

Below are links to the step-by-step instructions on how to print or forward your tickets. If you need any additional assistance or have any questions, you can always call us 1-800-Go-Bulls during regular office hours (M-F, 9a-5p).

We can't wait to see you at the Yuengling Center on Monday night!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Assume you'll be sporting the horned hat?

With the tie and vest?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Doc said:

Of course. Wouldn’t think of showing up any other way. 

Thanks man. I remember back in the day you were a tv regular...I used to see you on tv for so many games. Glad you are representing in Chicago. 🤘