• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st week of spring practice

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 3/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, George Jenkins said:

No offense, but I don't believe you. You're 0 for 2 in my book with the BB QB hype last year and the basketball team closing strong this year. That said, I really hope you're right this time.

Uhm... I think we may want to revise this to 2 for 2...Barnett is a stud and the  basketball team is closing strong.. :04-rock:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Calibull said:

Uhm... I think we may want to revise this to 2 for 2...Barnett is a stud and the  basketball team is closing strong.. :04-rock:

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall you saying the BB team will win something ridiculous like 5 of the last 6 in a stretch that included UH, UC and UCF (again, sorry if it wasnt you saying that). In reality, they only won one game against Tulane in that stretch and lost in the first round of the conference tournament to SMU. They pretty much fell apart. Dont get me wrong, this tournament run is great for this team, but let's not move the goal post here.

We'll see about Blake.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, George Jenkins said:

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall you saying the BB team will win something ridiculous like 5 of the last 6 in a stretch that included UH, UC and UCF (again, sorry if it wasnt you saying that). In reality, they only won one game against Tulane in that stretch and lost in the first round of the conference tournament to SMU. They pretty much fell apart. Dont get me wrong, this tournament run is great for this team, but let's not move the goal post here.

We'll see about Blake.

The basketball team has done well. I can't count that part of his prediction against him. They didnt make it to the NIT or NCAA, but i'll take possibly winning the CBI and over 20 wins any day. 

• Upvote 1