Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Corey lea

USF is considering discontinuing the football program

Just checking to see if there is any spring football interest on this site.

• Downvote 5
  • ???? 2
  • Me no likey 2

I saw a tweet from the new president saying that.

If we can’t get a seat at the table it’s worth considering. We play with the also rans and the market has spoken on how it feels about G5 football in the Tampa Bay Area, spoiler alert much like the rest of the country no one cares. In every other sport our path to relevance is unlikely but possible but in our current football standing it’s literally impossible. If there isn’t a plan to gtfo folding or moving down isn’t unreasonable it’s accepting the life we created by founding the AAC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Me no likey 1

Posted (edited)

After last year sad but true. Never have i been less interested in our football. Love women's basketball,soccer and softball.

Edited by BAMABULL

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If we can’t get a seat at the table it’s worth considering. We play with the also rans and the market has spoken on how it feels about G5 football in the Tampa Bay Area, spoiler alert much like the rest of the country no one cares. In every other sport our path to relevance is unlikely but possible but in our current football standing it’s literally impossible. If there isn’t a plan to gtfo folding or moving down isn’t unreasonable it’s accepting the life we created by founding the AAC.

Puc did someone hack your account? You usually speak straight. Let me be clear as far as I am concerned we will never ever ever fold my USF Bulls football program ever

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

28 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Puc did someone hack your account? You usually speak straight. Let me be clear as far as I am concerned we will never ever ever fold my USF Bulls football program ever

That's the usual, ultra overreacting Puc does on a pretty much regular basis when talking USF football, isn't it?

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That's the usual, ultra overreacting Puc does on a pretty much regular basis when talking USF football, isn't it?

59 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Mostly I feel I am right about everything but I would agree with Tripple in that I am perhaps a tad melodramatic and prone to attention seeking outbursts that may marginally overstate my actual beliefs (which I’m not even sure actually exist anymore as I feel myself slowly disappearing). What I am mostly certain of is that I hate the AAC, I hate morons that think we are tied to UCF and that their success is beneficial to us, I miss the Big East, CJL was a god amongst men and our hubris killed the goose that laid our golden egg, Stan Heath was our best basketball coach, Seth and Willie we’re both average but great showman, CSH sucked and could never beat the coach he replaced, Gregory seems promising and Strong I fear isn’t what I hoped he would be. I am still a Bull thru and thru and I will be at every game I can cheering us on but I hate what we have allowed ourselves to become and I am now more like the old guys watching the muppets than the college kid I used to know, young me would punch current me right in the ****.

Proof it's still there, for now:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Mostly I feel I am right about everything but I would agree with Tripple in that I am perhaps a tad melodramatic and prone to attention seeking outbursts that may marginally overstate my actual beliefs (which I’m not even sure actually exist anymore as I feel myself slowly disappearing). What I am mostly certain of is that I hate the AAC, I hate morons that think we are tied to UCF and that their success is beneficial to us, I miss the Big East, CJL was a god amongst men and our hubris killed the goose that laid our golden egg, Stan Heath was our best basketball coach, Seth and Willie we’re both average but great showman, CSH sucked and could never beat the coach he replaced, Gregory seems promising and Strong I fear isn’t what I hoped he would be. I am still a Bull thru and thru and I will be at every game I can cheering us on but I hate what we have allowed ourselves to become and I am now more like the old guys watching the muppets than the college kid I used to know, young me would punch current me right in the ****.

I hate the fact that we still can't win the AAC, more than I hate the AAC.

• Upvote 3