Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Cincinnati going the way of Temple

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good for AAC, but I hope UCF gets smoked tonight. Go Houston make a run....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cincinnati seems to always suck in the dance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Cincinnati seems to always suck in the dance

They play that grinding, defensive style (like Virginia) that leads to a lot of regular season wins, but doesn't translate well in the Tournament. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They got torched from the perimeter in the second half. Iowa got hot and that's all it takes in the Tournament. If they play that game 100 times, I bet Cincinnati wins 2/3rds of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, George Jenkins said:

They got torched from the perimeter in the second half. Iowa got hot and that's all it takes in the Tournament. If they play that game 100 times, I bet Cincinnati wins 2/3rds of them.

Except if it is the NCAA tournament 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

They play that grinding, defensive style (like Virginia) that leads to a lot of regular season wins, but doesn't translate well in the Tournament. 

And now Virginia is getting clobbered by Gardener Web 26-14 with 7min to go in the half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bullsfan1983 said:

And now Virginia is getting clobbered by Gardener Web 26-14 with 7min to go in the half. 

Aren't they the same #1 Seed that was the first team in history to get knocked out in the 1st round last year?  I think to Maryland- Baltimore County.

Still a long way to go, but they have to be feeling the pressure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Aren't they the same #1 Seed that was the first team in history to get knocked out in the 1st round last year?  I think to Maryland- Baltimore County.

Still a long way to go, but they have to be feeling the pressure!

Yes. Same scenario potentially unfolding this year. They are down 6 at the half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up comfortably now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...