Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Cincinnati going the way of Temple


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  12,840
  • Content Count:  90,273
  • Reputation:   7,743
  • Days Won:  370
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,655
  • Content Count:  15,878
  • Reputation:   688
  • Days Won:  12
  • Joined:  08/16/2004

Not good for AAC, but I hope UCF gets smoked tonight. Go Houston make a run....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

Cincinnati seems to always suck in the dance

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Content Count:  5,733
  • Reputation:   1,486
  • Days Won:  34
  • Joined:  02/02/2005

3 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Cincinnati seems to always suck in the dance

They play that grinding, defensive style (like Virginia) that leads to a lot of regular season wins, but doesn't translate well in the Tournament. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Reputation:   1,119
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  09/07/2009

They got torched from the perimeter in the second half. Iowa got hot and that's all it takes in the Tournament. If they play that game 100 times, I bet Cincinnati wins 2/3rds of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

1 minute ago, George Jenkins said:

They got torched from the perimeter in the second half. Iowa got hot and that's all it takes in the Tournament. If they play that game 100 times, I bet Cincinnati wins 2/3rds of them.

Except if it is the NCAA tournament 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Reputation:   125
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/17/2013

54 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

They play that grinding, defensive style (like Virginia) that leads to a lot of regular season wins, but doesn't translate well in the Tournament. 

And now Virginia is getting clobbered by Gardener Web 26-14 with 7min to go in the half. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, bullsfan1983 said:

And now Virginia is getting clobbered by Gardener Web 26-14 with 7min to go in the half. 

Aren't they the same #1 Seed that was the first team in history to get knocked out in the 1st round last year?  I think to Maryland- Baltimore County.

Still a long way to go, but they have to be feeling the pressure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Reputation:   125
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/17/2013

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Aren't they the same #1 Seed that was the first team in history to get knocked out in the 1st round last year?  I think to Maryland- Baltimore County.

Still a long way to go, but they have to be feeling the pressure!

Yes. Same scenario potentially unfolding this year. They are down 6 at the half. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Content Count:  19,834
  • Reputation:   4,131
  • Days Won:  80
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

Up comfortably now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...