• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Utah Valley - In game discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Just a cursory view of this LMU team they are 22-11, but haven't had any really impressive victories and did so-so in the West Coast Conference.  Certainly a team we can compete with and beat!

They did beat Georgetown in that tournament that we were also in, but that was a long time ago.

Should be a good test for our team.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

They did beat Georgetown in that tournament that we were also in, but that was a long time ago.

Should be a good test for our team.

OK....I missed that one. 

We had an excellent chance to take down that same Georgetown team, if it wasn't for that late 3-pointer to take the game to OT.

Your right, should be a good test, they are definitely a decent team.  As mentioned, the long travel and relatively short turn around could be a factor for this one!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

8 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK....I missed that one. 

We had an excellent chance to take down that same Georgetown team, if it wasn't for that late 3-pointer to take the game to OT.

Your right, should be a good test, they are definitely a decent team.  As mentioned, the long travel and relatively short turn around could be a factor for this one!

We certainly should have beaten Georgetown. 

I agree about the travel as a factor in our favor.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

They re-seed before the semis ....

Another team coming from 3 time zones away on a short turnaround. I like our chances ...

Gotcha. Thanks. Weird format. I like our  chances at home vs any of the remaining teams. I think we definitely have to be considered the favorite to win the whole thing at this point.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,451
  • Days Won:  13

27 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Gotcha. Thanks. Weird format. I like our  chances at home vs any of the remaining teams. I think we definitely have to be considered the favorite to win the whole thing at this point.

I think DePaul may be the favorite, but I fully expect a DePaul USF Final Series.

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

CBI and USF got smart on seating for the LMU game.  Prices dropped from $17 and $12 to $15 and $10.  No seats are being sold in the second level.  Good move to force everyone to sit in the first level.  Makes for a much better atmosphere at low attended games.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

We caught a huge break in getting to host the semi finals. Lmu has to travel all the way across country so they will lose a entire day of preparation due to travel

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,451
  • Days Won:  13

32 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

CBI and USF got smart on seating for the LMU game.  Prices dropped from $17 and $12 to $15 and $10.  No seats are being sold in the second level.  Good move to force everyone to sit in the first level.  Makes for a much better atmosphere at low attended games.

GO BULLS!

Bought my ticket today, wife has to work and can't get anyone else to go. Thats okay I'll cheer on the Bulls by myself. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Also purchased two. Have no idea if my wife will roll. She bailed on me for the 1st two. Maybe I should leave her at home 🧐

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I'm purchasing one. I think it's going to be a coin flip to determine whether my wife or I gets to use the ticket.