Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Bulls vs. Utah Valley - In game discussion

Maybe we should have refused the invite for this tournament...  I mean, how exciting can it possibly be?  ;)

Best basketball I have seen these young men play this season. 

Still playing fun and exciting basketball!   Who knew Antun Maricevic would have a career game?  A shame no one saw it.

If a Bulls opponent falls at the Ying-A-Ling and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

Fans will get another chance Thursday.  Looking forward to continuing the ride.

2 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

LMU hasn’t been the same since Hank Gathers died. I used to stay up late at night as a kid to watch them play when a Tubbs coached OU and LMU would go after each other. You knew the winning team would have to score 135 points at a minimum in those games. Those were the days when I enjoyed college basketball most. They fired up a shot every seven seconds. It was pretty awesome for those of us big on scoring. 

Died right on the court. So sad. LMU got to the elite eight that year in memory of Hank. 

I was among the handful there last night at the Dome. UVU was an unusually big team for a mid-major. Fun night. Yetna was fantastic. Give us one more like him and we're in business. It could be Kiir if he could learn to harness some of that athleticism and play A LOT smarter.

43 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I was among the handful there last night at the Dome. UVU was an unusually big team for a mid-major. Fun night. Yetna was fantastic. Give us one more like him and we're in business. It could be Kiir if he could learn to harness some of that athleticism and play A LOT smarter.

Speaking of Kiir, what about when he attempted to dunk on the WHOLE team. BOTH teams at that. So athletic. 

Posted (edited)

Tickets for Thursday's game will be available soon.

$15 Lower Level

$10 Second Level

Edited by John Lewis
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Tickets for Thursday's game will be available soon.

$15 Lower Level

$10 Second Level

What a deal!  Imagine, a tourney where the ticket price gets lower as you advance in the rounds.    I got mine already.  Hope I am not alone.

4 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

LMU beat Brown by 18 last night so I guess that's the next opponent.

Did they change the bracket because I thought we were supposed to be playing the WVU/Coastal Carolina winner?

They re-seed before the semis ....

Another team coming from 3 time zones away on a short turnaround. I like our chances ...

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

They re-seed before the semis ....

Another team coming from 3 time zones away on a short turnaround. I like our chances ...

That's for sure.  We have been getting some advantages in the scheduling from the tournament decision makers.

Dare I say the dreaded "Indian Burial Curse" is being reversed!

Just a cursory view of this LMU team they are 22-11, but haven't had any really impressive victories and did so-so in the West Coast Conference.  Certainly a team we can compete with and beat!