• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

New AAC Media Rights Deal with ESPN Announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bro? Ok..dude. In terms of your “facts” please try and compare apples and oranges before getting people all excited for this piece of **** deal. Yes I would be all for a 12 year deal for the $3 bil deal the PAC12 is getting. @puc86is right this conference is micky mouse and I’ll be shocked if it holds together past the contract length. Tulsa and Tulane must be laughing their asses off at their good fortune.

Welcome to the flock my son

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Then you’re saying AAC leadership intentionally took a lesser deal. Why would they do that?

I think everyone needs to come to the realization that USF is in a conference that very few people care about, and as an athletic program has no sustained history in being able to perform successfully against any of those in the same boat as us.

People spend their money on what they care about - ESPN just told you how much people care about the AAC - about 20% of what they care about P5 schools.

Or it could be our negotiators sucked ass and espn out classed us.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghostbuster said:

LOL.  Does putting quotes around the word facts somehow change the reality that you said no cfb conference made a 12 yr deal, and I responded by providing proof one had? 

If proving a single statement wrong isn't "apples to apples" for you, it's because you're too proud to admit you were wrong.  So I can only assume you'll continue making up whatever you want in this thread (and conflating that with some actual truths) to justify your rage. Since I have no desire to see that I'll just see myself out.  

Congrats...you get a great big juicy cookie. It still does not negate the fact that a12 year deal relative to the $ we signed for is a joke. To believe otherwise is being stupid....

44 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Welcome to the flock my son

I bow to kiss your ring oh great and powerful leader....

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I bow to kiss your ring oh great and powerful leader....

We are kind of a nihilist movement so the good and the bad news is we aren’t really aiming to accomplish anything because the world of college football is an absurdity that we can’t overcome. Suicide would seem to be the only exit from a senseless world which we cannot control but we instead accept Camus’ notion that the purpose comes from the struggle and we must imagine Siphysus happy as he pushes the rock up the mountain just to have it collapse on him again. As long as we are self aware of our situation and can laugh at the struggle we are able to live an authentic life even if we are only aiming to be phenomenologists and never dream of effecting any change. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We are kind of a nihilist movement so the good and the bad news is we aren’t really aiming to accomplish anything because the world of college football is an absurdity that we can’t overcome. Suicide would seem to be the only exit from a senseless world which we cannot control but we instead accept Camus’ notion that the purpose comes from the struggle and we must imagine Siphysus happy as he pushes the rock up the mountain just to have it collapse on him again. As long as we are self aware of our situation and can laugh at the struggle we are able to live an authentic life even if we are only aiming to be phenomenologists and never dream of effecting any change. 

This quote should be a part of the athletic department’s mission statement...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

22 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wow. This is great 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Crap, ESPN +. Silver lining, if we can get our ISH together, there's no grant of rights hindering our ability to skedaddle, if some other conference calls.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Crap, ESPN +. Silver lining, if we can get our ISH together, there's no grant of rights hindering our ability to skedaddle, if some other conference calls.  

IF

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Can we just form a new conference and try this thing they call negotiating again? 🤔